Chapter 12 - Café

IM BACK!!!!!!! I'm not dead thankfully! MEANING...... NEW CHAPTER!!!!

I LUV U GUYS!!!!!

❤️❤️❤️

You walked into the Café looking for the book clerk you have taken a liking for. You scanned the busy room looking for him. A hand was waving in your direction and you happily recognized the owner of the hand. Tom motioned you to come over and you did. You sat down opposite him and placed down your bag. "Hey there, Y/n,"

"Hey," you couldn't help but stare into his greenish blue eyes, they were so entrancing. You weren't gonna lie they were beautiful and oddly familiar.

"O-oh, I got you some tea, I didn't know if you liked coffee, I-I also got you a brownie, it has nuts in it I don't know if you're allergic-" you cut off his rambling and took the tea and brownie.

"Thank you," you take a sip of the drink. Chai. "Is this Chai tea?"

"Do you not like it? I c-could get you something else," He stands up and takes out his wallet.

"N-no... I love it," He sighs and sits back down. For what seemed like hours you chated with him about books, movies, music and so much more!

~Across the street a little while before~

"Sherlock? What are we doing here? Seriously," John had grown impatient.

"Coffee my dear blogger," Sherlock said blandly. He had not taken his eyes off of the café across the street.

"Yes, and if you wanted coffee, you'd have some in hand," John rolls his eyes and looks around the Diner they were currently sat in.

"Quite right," Sherlock says dismissively. John sighs and looks to where Sherlock's eyes were locked.

"Who are you-? Y/n? Sherlock!" John says surprised "Are we stalking her?!" At that moment a car pulls up in front of the café which makes Sherlock grunt and turn his attention to his friend. Eyes wide, he spins his head back to the car to see the license plate. The license plate made it too obvious as to whom it belonged to.

~In the car~

Moriarty's POV

"Mr. Moriarty, we are here,"

"Stand by," I get out of the car and straighten my suit jacket, getting rid of creases. Entering the Café I take off my sunglasses, taking in the smell of coffee and cinnamon, the loud chattering of people fill my ears as I scan the room. All so ordinary. I spot Y/n... with a boy?! I feel my ears fume, jealousy filling me until I take a deep breathe and relax's myself. A smirk creeps up my face. I got an idea!

I approach the counter and order a coffee. Waiting by the counter I hear Y/n and the boy get up to leave. "Where are you going?" the boy asks.

"St Bartholomew's Hospital, I have to collect something for a case,"

"Then I'll walk you, It's not too far,"

"Really?"

"Of course, It wouldn't be very gentlemen like for me to leave you to walk alone,"

I hear the whole exchange and grab my coffee. As I was waiting a while until it was safe to leave I see two figures exiting the Diner across the street, all too familiar. "Now this'll be fun," I leave the Café and turn the corner to the alley, "Shortcuts are useful, Seb," I turn my head to look at my right-hand man in the eyes.

"And why will we need one?" He asks, I stop and turn to him.

"If you weren't my best friend, Sebi, I would shoot you between your eyes right now,"

"Fun," He smirks and follows me down the alley. "So?"

"Well, my dear, it seems another has taken interest in a certain someone... and... I do love chaos,"

~In the Diner before they left~

John's POV

"Ok, how about the case with the blood splattered graffiti?"

"Pieces of art used with... menstrual blood, nothing to worry about" I felt as though I needed to gag. Why would? Who in the right mind? I'm just going to put my coffee down.

"The case with the man and the umbrella?" I gave him another case, seeming we had run out of things to say.

"Ex-lover, murder weapon in the umbrella... Mycroft would have loved to meet him..." With this Sherlock sighs and finally faces me before turning his head back like a deer in headlights. He gets up and grabs his coat swiftly leaving through the door.

"What the-?" I look to see Sherlock pass the window collar up as usual. I grunt and grab my woolen coat, going on to catch up to my tall friend.

~~~

Short, but I gotta post something!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️