Chapter 22

🎵...GO AHEAD AND CRY LITTLE GIRL, NOBODY DOES IT LIKE YOU DO,

I KNOW HOW MUCH IT MATTERS TO YOU, I KNOW THAT YOU GOT DADDY ISSUES...🎵 

***

WARNING: MATURE CONTENTS AHEAD

***

FRASER

I don't share.

I don't.

But that would be a lie. I've shared before. With two or three women at once. Hell, Tucker and I picked girls up from the bar, fucked all night and forgot about them the next morning without a single regret in our bones. 

But she...this one woman has boiled my blood just the thought of someone else other than me seeing her naked, pleasuring her, hearing her moans and screams...yeah it does wake some violent part of me that's just wanted to beat the shit of that fucker until he's seeing Jesus and singing chores. Apparently just fucking her wasn't enough, I had to get jealous too. 

I miss you.

Well, I bet she didn't miss his scrawny ass at all. 

"Fraser, I didn't-that's not why-" She mumbles looking away, denying me to see her eyes as she tells me lies. Fuck, what was she thinking running off like that? And she looks the part too. Flushed face, bruised lips, red eyes like she didn't sleep for days or fucked all night.

"Shut up." I can think of hearing her shitty explanations later. Grabbing her chin, I can only back her up until her ass is hovering over my bed. She meets my stare with one of her own when I scrawl out. "Get into that bed like a good girl and strip."

"No, first you will listen and then-" How cute if she still thought that my cock wasn't bursting to take her again. Show her who she belonged to. And that's what I do. I swallow her excuses with my tongue buried inside her lips. She gasps at the sudden invasion and bites my lower lips hard in retaliation. 

We feel each other. She hisses when I refuse to go past just kissing. Growing impatient, I shove her on the bed until her hands are over her head and she's breathing hard from our session of passion.

She opens her eyes and snarls. "Fuck you."

"Already did sweetheart," I whisper stepping back. This time I make her wait in the bed while I walk out of the room to the bathroom. The place isn't that much large but what I need, everything is stashed here only to use them on her. 

When I emerge from the bathroom, she has already get rid of her dress. Fuck...does she knows what it does to me seeing her like this everytime?

"You into handcuffs?" She scoffs making herself comfortable. "Me too. So this won't be much of a punishment as you thought-"

"You talk too fucking much. Anyone ever told you that?" Rather than giving her time to adjust, I pull her flush against me with her hands behind her. She protests only for a minute until the handcuffs are tightly bound. But what she doesn't know what other thing is in my hands. So it really makes up for a surprise when I push her two cheeks apart coating them with her arousal. 

She whips her head, watching me with wide eyes. "W-What are you doing?"

"Shhhh, sweetheart. I'm just preparing you for what's coming." Her ass never felt this good when I drive one finger in her. She stiffens at first but slowly her breathing turns to normal. So I add another. And another until she's crying out for more. That's when I push the buttplug into her almost red ass.

She closes her eyes arching her back, I can feel it. My cock stiffens more against her slow grinding. So I grip her ass just hard enough for her to whimper. "Don't you fucking close those eyes. I will take you like this, bound and vulnerable. And you will give it to me with a fucking smile on your face. You will beg, Olive. Beg to come hard but I won't allow you to. You think I won't fuck you up for other men? Think again, sweetheart."

"Fraser?" 

I wait to hear anything that proves that she doesn't want this. But she only grinds harder. Taking my time, my one hand tugs her pebbled nipples as another venture towards her thigh to where she needs me most. Her pussy is dripping by the time I plug one finger inside her. Leisurely playing with her clit, in and out pushing into her, biting her delicious neck, kissing her warm skin...

"O-Oh Fraser...F-Faster-"

"No." Her whines make me chuckle. It's cruel to tease. I'm almost bursting here. It already feels like years I haven't tasted her. My damn cock just wants to slam into her. But she needs to know. She needs to understand what being Reaper's woman means.

There it is.

I can finally admit that I want her to be my woman. Only mine.

Mine to call. Mine to save. Mine to fuck. Mine to lo-

"Fuck, Fraser! I need to come. I need to-"

She comes hard. My fingers are all covered in her cum. All the while she screams my name, throwing curses at me. And somehow the little minx has lowered my zipper enough to stroke my cock. I let her have fun for a few minutes. A groan leaves my lips when she tugs hard as if she wants the damn thing to just find it's way back to her. 

"You were not allowed to come until I told you to. So, you are not getting this-" We both stroke my cock, hearing a moan before stepping away for her. "-Until you beg."

Her angry eyes are a sight to behold. She basically tries to reach her pussy but with the way I've bound her, she can only touch her clit if she tries hard enough. I don't know what turns me more. For her to beg me or watching her touching herself.

"You are fucking kidding." She rambles to herself. "You have to be."

"I'm serious as fuck, Olive. Beg me, sweetheart or you will be like this, panting, hoping when I will finally drive into you, wishing you never went to that fucker." She opens her mouth to say something but closes it instantly. Sighing she glances back at me with such a hatred and then I hear her slow whisper. 

"He fucked me good than you. You know? I came all night but of course, you won't-"

Fuck, she knows just what to say to lose my shit. My hands are already on her throat, tightening enough for her to let out a loud gasp. And when she is still trying to get air in her system, I slam into her from behind.  

She feels so good. Even if I tried I can never get over that. How her pussy grips me as if it wants me to cling to her always. Before she can pass out, I let go only to slam my hips again. Clenching my jaw I work her up for me. My head is thrown back like her. She gasps the more I arch her back and forth. 

"F-Fuck, Fraser. Don't stop, oh...just like that." 

"Not fucking planning to. Now come." She comes with a crocked whimper. The buttplug moves every time I slam into her. Her throat is filled with my marks, I make another over her back. I lost count of how many times I make her come. How many time I come in her warm pussy. Over and over.

"Come on, Olive. One more. Give me more, baby."

Rocking back on our hips we scream, we cry out. Hell, I barely recognize the fucker staring from the small mirror in front of the bed. He has too much to say, too much to feel. And when she lets out those words, words I never thought a woman like Olivia Becker mutters, we both come unexpectedly.

"Oh yes, daddy!" 

Her back stiffens, breath frozen in a scream. I can feel my seed coating her enough to drip down her thigh. And when all the high washes over, she shoves me with force. Fuck, she can't even look at me. Did she think I'd thought less of her now that she's spoken those words?

"Olive?" 

Apparently so as she avoids my eyes, almost whispering back in desperation. "Handcuffs. Get rid of them."

"Olive-"

"Please, just do it and leave." I want to listen to her wishes. Get her out the handcuffs. Pull that wet plug out. Fix her wounded expression. Pretend she never said them. I can give her that. That's what she wants. 

But deep inside, we both know that's just a fucking lie. Because she had daddy issues just as the next Serpents I have seen. The only difference? She didn't know how serious hers was yet...