Chapter 16

🎵...I JUST NEEDED SOMEONE I COULD VIBE WITH, I JUST NEEDED SOMEONE TO GET HIGH WITH,

I JUST NEEDED SOMEONE I COULD FALL FOR...🎵 

***

WARNING: MATURE CONTENTS AHEAD

***

FRASER

I don't find the fucker in the middle of chaos.

Though I find something better. Something that proves that the fucker is indeed somewhere here hiding. My grin stretches farther the more I walk towards the figure. He's hiding his face in a hoody tonight. But I have always known his posture.

Too paranoid to hide.

Too much of an angel to leave when in need.

"You trailing me now?" My tone is playful but the blow is still harsh when he flinches. His gaze shifts around for people to see if anyone is looking at us. When no one gives us much of a attention, his hard gaze meets mine.

"What the fuck are you all doing?" 

Ah. This is the only reason he is here.

At least he looks alive. I can't help the chuckle. "You tell me what the fuck we are doing. Or did you forget how it used to be being a Serpent?"

He keeps his silence. I can't do mine.

"Prez is fucking pissed with you...if by any chance you were wondering. And so are we."

"Reaper..." He sighs drawing the hoodie even farther. From the corner of my eyes, I notice Lethal talking to Vixen. "Don't be like that. I had to leave, I had to."

"Then why did you come back?" His blue eyes flash in irritation. And I know this is just a mandatory visit. Maybe out of his good heart or maybe he didn't want us to be in the ground if we fail to capture the fucker. 

With Snipper no one ever knew.

Yet against my better judgment, I ask. "Did you even want to-"

He winces. "I-I didn't. Not yet anyway. We will only bring danger to Southside. I can't fucking do that."

We?

Only then I see another familiar figure behind him. Noticeably smaller, messy dark hair with equally dark eyes staring ahead as if in trance. If it isn't for the loud music I could have heard my own heartbeat drop.

Gwen Knight.

She was with Snipper all along...

"What the fuck, Snipper!?" I don't fucking care if the whole Southside hears me, I need a fucking explanation or something. Anything to stop the growing headache. To throw Carter's words from reaching my head.

"He did what he had to. One day you will understand."

Is it because of Gwen? Is she the reason our brother disappeared without any trace?

His jaw hardens in a way I have yet to see. He's...defensive. For what? "I don't have time to tell you shit brother but know one thing, Lorenzo belongs to a bigger coup than you guys think. I have been trailing his ass for a week. It's more than you know."

"How big are we talking about?" My mind is already mapping out everything. Cartels, gangs, Russians...

"Cops, politicians-" And just like that, I know this is something we won't be able to handle alone. What the fuck the fucker brought us into? "Fuck it could be the president himself. All I know that he has his men everywhere. So don't trust anyone blindly. I mean it, Reaper. No one."

All expect the green-eyed woman.

"Shit! I gotta go." His sudden change in conversation makes me jerk my chin to where he is looking behind my shoulder. And to my surprise, it's none other than her. He's already halfway to the crowd when I call for him.

"Wait!"

He doesn't turn around but thankfully slows down a bit. So, I don't wait to toss the question for him. Who knows if I will ever see him again. 

"Are you staying?"

Maybe all along I knew his answer. But when he does, it doesn't hurt any less.

"Not for long."

The farther he goes, the closer I see her. She's distraught for some reason. One look at her eyes and I know that she has been crying. I barely recognize the woman staring at me from the demanding one not a while ago. She reeks of sadness and despair. And when she pulls me to her I don't have the heart to stop her. To remind her about that talk.

"Just-Just this once-" Her words are slurred but I know she's not drunk. Not yet anyway. "I need you. Just for once, Please...please, don't refuse."

I don't.

Instead, I pull her from the crowd to a more discreet place. But it's still not discreet enough. We can see the people dancing downstair from the glass wall. They can see her pulling her dress down with nothing to hide under if they were to look up. 

"Fuck!"

I can still remember her. The screams, the small moans from that day. Like right now she can't smolder a sound when I flash her against the wall with my hands feeling her taut nipples. My jeans tighten but this is for her. I have to just get over it.

"Reaper, please-"

"Fraser!" The harsh command earns me her hand slowly creeping behind to touch my bulge. My hands have their own mind. They find her weeping. The finger I lightly run over her slit comes out sticky with her essence. 

"Shit!" Her legs spread farther, allowing me to slide a finger inside her. I do, she grips me harder. Pumps me faster. I have to clench my teeth together to stop a groan from coming out when I feel her grind her hips to mine. Her ass bare for all to see, but for me to take.

"You see those people, sweetheart?" She nods moaning when I shove her more into the wall, adding two more fingers in her. "Want to give them a show?"

A gasp leaves her lips. So hot, so...fucking good. She rides my fingers with her head falling back on my shoulder. I'm counting the broken cries in my mind when she lets out a scream and just like that...

I lose count. 

I taste her on my mouth. She's warm and so damn delicious. 

I don't know who pushes who first. Maybe she has me lay down on the ground or maybe it's me that has her over me. But all I know that my jeans are on my ankles and she doesn't waste time to sink down. 

We go slow. We feel the burn, the fucking feeling of high. Then a little harder. 

"F-Fuck me, don't stop." She wants...no, she needs me to give more. I do. With her still wrapped around my hips, I turn her until she can see a few people looking at us.

She moans at the thought of getting caught. 

I pull her into a kiss. She rises a little higher only to bring that goddamn groan ripping out of my lips. Her fingers are on my hair, her lips are biting...sucking my neck and all I can do is let her. I let her ride the high, she let me touch her everywhere. Until she's panting. Until my control is dropped on the floor like everything else. 

"Oh, oh, fuck, Fraser!" 

And just like that, she comes apart. My hips jerk and I don't last long. One look at her flushed face and I'm a goner. And the worse thing is-

It's nowhere near enough.

***

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE SURPRISED? DID ANYONE YOU EXPECTED SNIPPER TO COME OUT?