Chapter 4

🎵...ALL MY BROTHERS GOT THAT GAS AND THEY ALWAYS BE

SMOKIN' LIKE A RASTA...🎵 

***

FRASER

"Don't you dare to come to this meeting, Vixen. I fucking mean it."

"Why the hell not!?"

"You fainted at the sight of blood. That never happens. So you are not coming and risking your and our child's lives. I can take care of the issues arising without worrying when the next time you got cross-eyed and drop on the floor."

"Fuck you!"

This is one of the rarest times that I have heard Lethal...well not being Lethal. As they keep arguing, the only thing I can do is laugh. Hell, I even forgot the name he called himself when he took me in. The same year Mad Dog got kicked out of the clubhouse. This is the same Lethal who punched me in the face to relieve himself from his intense anger hoping I would punch him back. 

The crazy and unstable Lethal was now almost a father...Fuck.

"What the fuck are you doing here listening to them like a creep, Reaper?" Turning back I am welcomed by a scrawl. Foxy's face to be exact.

"Hey, I am talking to you! Don't you have a meeting to run?" Her scrawl deepens when she sees me still laughing.

I look back to where Vixen and Lethal now kissing against the wall. Guess the meeting will have to be postponed for a while. 

"I came here to remind Lethal of the meeting," I tell her with a wink. "But oh look, they are busy making another kid."

She also looks past me and sighs. "Fucking pervert. Let them have their moment and let's go. It's important."

I have every fucking reason not to listen to her whinings. But the look she gives me is what makes me follow her to the office. In the way, the new dancer steals a kiss before Foxy can stop her or me. But the moment we are in the office everything crashes down. Hawk is already sitting with his head down and his hands shaking. Now that I look at the other people on the room, every one of them looks tense and somehow angry. Even the bar is almost empty besides Scar cleaning up with a bored look. 

"What the hell is going on?" 

Rather than answer, Tucker walks up to me his hands mixed with blood and thrusts one of those fancy letters in my hand. There's a marking over the letter and if I'm not mistaken it looks like some kind of official papers.

"The fuck is this?" I ask again.  

Hawk pulls himself up and I notice his hands are still shaking. I have never seen him this freaked out. Looking around I see Xavier with bloodshot eyes taking a gulp of beer. Even Ginger is looking at me in despair. 

"It's starting again." It's Rider who answers. I'm not sure what he means when Hawk adds. "Another Serpent is dead, Reaper. I don't know what this means but hell if I'm ready to lose my brothers or sisters again." 

It's starting again. Did he mean that another massacre around the clubs? Again? 

My blood boils at the thought of some lowlife thinking they can take anything from us. "Who was it, Hawk? Who the fuck dared to touch a Serpent?" 

"I don't know. I got a call from Bob, he was trying to say something urgent. When I reached there, he was already dead. And there were numbers on his forehead. He was number twelve. It's been the twelve murder in the Southside in this week." Hawk hides his face looking away. I know Bob was his best buddy. Fuck, this is going to take a toll on him.