Chapter 1

🎵...BABY I'M PREYING ON YOU TONIGHT, 

HUNT YOU DOWN EAT YOU ALIVE...🎵 

***

OLIVIA

"Keep the shots coming, Devon!" I shoot my best smile I can manage to assure him that I was fine. Of course, I was fine. Not every day your boss walks in on you having sex with your co-worker now, do they?

"Take any more shots and you will have a case of alcohol poisoning. I might be your friend, Olive but even that can't make me love prison." Devon jokes putting the shots as I promised as anyway. Through I think he put water in half of them.

Prison.

That fucking word.

"At least tell me what happened to make you in this mood. Just last night you were happy as a bunny." He's forced to tilt his head as my vision is already on the man who suddenly stumbles over beside my stool. Being my roommate, Devon has seen me eye-ogling man far too many times to question why I was looking like I just found a delicious cupcake.

"Uh...You know boss walked in on me blowing Hunter." Absementally I answer him. I hear some sniffling laugh come from him. Jerk. But just my luck, the man beside me also hears and I'm immediately blessed with a playful smile.

Fuck! I think I just melted.

"So did you finish blowing Hunter by any chance?" The man asks just as I freeze mid stop almost choking.

"Shit man! Don't ask questions like that." Devon warns, hardening his jaw. Being the owner of Pooh's bar-a name for the love of God I still can't get where he got from, he looks pretty dangerous with his 6'5 height and an incredible body to go with. And as practically friends from diaper days, he wants my well being, fuck I know that.

But he'd never understood my love for dick.

Being who I am, being a sex addict is hard. Society, my brother, my own mother-God forbid if she knew, she'd have me drawn in holy water until I have no thoughts of sex in my mind. So yeah, I have some quite not so interesting accidents in the way. Like right now if I don't stop Devon from beating this man off from his property, I'd probably go home unsatisfied and cranky. Not to mention, the accident with the boss this morning...

"Hey, it's ok." My voice comes off as a squeak. The man beside me with light stubble apparently doesn't give a shit that he's unwanted here.

He only gives me smirk. "So, what's your name? I can't call you blow girl all the time."

"Name's Lia." Devon raises an eyebrow. The man thrusts a hand for me to shake.

"Nice to meet ya, Lia. I'm Parker Lewd."

Parker? Hmm...Interesting.

"So Parker, what trouble brought you here?" Devon keeps an eye as we both talk about how his wife cheated on him and he got to know about it from his own neighbor. Cliche, I tell you. But oh well...

"So Lia, do you have any boyfriend or fiance?" He asks genuinely interested.

I let out a laugh. "God no! I don't believe in commitment. Too much hassle and all that."

"Plus she loves sex." Devon throws the remark with a cheeky grin making Parker chuckle. Surprisingly I'm not insulted in fact that makes me want to take the man inside of the club room and relieve me.

You know what? Screw flirting.

"Parker, do you want to come with me?" I know I have his attention when his eyes blaze in pure lust. I know mine isn't helping either.

Somehow we end up in the back of the club, his lips pressed to mine. Fuck! This is what I was missing. The feeling of another body with no string attached. The moment we stumble into a room, I push him into the bed, climbing over him to straddle him. I'm already wet almost weeping the moment I saw him.

"Fuck, you are so hot!" He groans when I secure his hands over his head with the handcuffs. When I said I love sex, I meant to include I love all kinks that comes with it too.

"Shut up." I might not be too harsh on most days but today I need this. He doesn't seem to mind when my fingers trail down to his already excited member, feeling him getting even bigger.

"I'm on the pill. Are you clean?" As much as the guy is hot, I never mess with these things. I don't want to get any disease or pregnant without planning.

"Fuck, yes I am."

Ok then.

Pulling down the dress, I help remove his jeans and a moan leaves my lips when eventually as I sink down to his hot member.

"O-Oh fuck!" It only turns me more as his hips jerk, urging me to go faster. The more I slam down, his thrusts forward, a rhythm I'm starting to love. I can feel my walls clenched around him and is it wrong of me to want more?

"Don't stop." He hisses dropping his head farther. "Don't fucking stop."

"Not planning to." I suck in a breath feeling his lips closing around my nipples. Shit! I-I am coming. Not a second later I feel he comes that I have to bite my lips to stop myself from screaming out. The music plays around us as I give in to that feeling of high and collapse on top of him.

"Fuck, that was something." He laughs closing his eyes.

"Yeah." I sigh swiftly standing up. My legs almost buckle goodness. Quickly putting the dress back on, I let out a laugh. "Though I will be seeing you soon."

"Will you? I didn't even give you my number." His smirk widens as I fish out my cell from the purse. Finding the contact I needed, I call the number I can basically mutter in sleep.

"Uh...I didn't give you my number-" Parker looks at me confused when finally the idiot answers.

"Hunter!" I start calmly. "My job here is done. I have the stolen watches in Devon's locker. You might want to enter the room and take our lovely Mr. Prescot away for a vacation in the prison."

The moment the word prison is uttered, Mason Prescot aka the con-artist I needed to catch for months starts to thrash around trying to remove the handcuffs. I knew they will come in handy.

Kinks can never go wrong, eh?

"What the fuck!? Who are you!?" His screams go louder the more steps I take towards the door. Only when I see Hunter entering the room with our usual squad that I stop to look over my shoulder.

I know he flinches when he sees my blank face. There's a satisfactory smile in Hunter's face as I clear my throat to introduce myself.

"I am Olivia Becker. FBI agent of New York headquarters. Anything else you'd like to know about me?"

As always he's silent.

And as always I've got one more case solved...with an awesome sex of course.

***

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS ONE? LET ME KNOW!