Chapter 10

🎵...I THINK THAT WE SHOULD RIDE, TO A PLACE THAT WE DON'T KNOW,

TO A PLACE WHERE NO ONE'S SEEN US BEFORE...🎵 

***

WARNING: MATURE CONTENTS AHEAD

***

FRASER

These days I wake up to beer bottle in my hand and pass out with vodka in my system. Scar calls it a form of denial. I call it fucking ironic. I can have any pussy other than the one I want. How pathetic is that? 

This, whatever I'm feeling doesn't even make goddamn sense. There's always a free pussy in the clubhouse for me. Any girl...woman will be happy to spend a night with me. Fuck, I have seen more than I can count, so what the fuck makes her so damn irresistible?

It's not even the fact that she's pretty that gets me off. No, she's like a wild animal begging to be released. Her eyes holding the ferocity of a tigress, secrets harboring a cop shouldn't hold in their eyes. It's the fact that she can fight me to tooth and nail. 

So, I turn to become an alcoholic instead. I will take anything-cold shower, drugs, drink till I pass out, any fucking thing if it means I can stop dreaming about her in my bed screaming my name. If my brothers can do it, so can I. It's just a month until that fucker is caught. Then she can go to hell for all I care. 

If only it was that easier...

"You've been here since last night. Want me to drop you in your room, brother?" Scar inquires with a tight smile. I have more or less made my bed in the same stool for the past few days. He doesn't mind that I'm here the whole night, violating his privacy. No, it's worse.

He's worried about me. 

"I'm fine-" I drag my hands through my hair, almost ripping them out but I drop the hand instantly when a disheveled Lethal enters the bar with eyes only on me. Uh, uh...Who poked the beast?

"What's going on?" He slums down on the stool beside me, his hand shoving the drink I ordered down his throat. Scar looks at me once and shrugs. 

"Reaper is here drinking all night. I offered him a hand to help but he refused." Lethal laughs knocking more drink down his pipe and turns to me with a scrawl.

"You need sleep, Reaper. You look like a fucking corpse." 

I look down chuckling. I need more than a fucking sleep. I need to taste her, need to bury myself to her hilt until no one knows where we started or finished. Lethal offers me his drink and I knock it down like he did while standing up. 

None of them says anything when I leave the bar, intending to go to my room and take a nap. But somehow I end up stopping next door to mine. It's locked from inside. She's there. Closing my eyes, I inhale the air and it's easier to breathe. 

I will leave, just once seeing her-I repeat myself. 

But the door is already slammed open. I think I didn't even register knocking already. A face comes forward, pale and tired. She has yet to see who it is. When she does, she doesn't even look surprised. 

"Uh...is there a reason you are-"

"I need to get going." The excuse takes me away from her but not far enough. I can see the fading shade of red on her cheeks. And she has already widened the door, an invite to get inside not turning back and run to mine. 

"Are you alright? You look sick." I want to laugh. And bite. Bite those lips until she moans. "Reaper?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming in." I shove my way inside not bothering to care how much rude that looks like. Cause if I care-I'd end up fucking her.