After Raven removes her blade, she takes out a pistol and opens fire. You then kick a soldier away from Raven. The two of you move so you are facing the other direction of one another while standing next to each other. Raven is crouching down as you stand over her, both firing at soldiers.

The two break away and fire off four rounds each. You run up and whack a soldier on the head with your club while Raven slashes at another bandit. Raven runs up while you cover her. Simultaneously, the two of you slash two soldiers across their chests and then they slash down on two more. You both back up and bump into one another again. You smirk at one another and they begin taking fire.

Raven: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): Behind me!

You activate your semblance of invincible skin and move your arms to cover your face. Raven and Qrow move behind you and take cover. Qrow transforms his sword into a shotgun and fires off a few rounds at the opposing bandits.

Qrow: We aren't going to last much longer out here!

Raven: I know that! Fall back!

Raven and Qrow run off as you deactivate your semblance. You follow them and Qrow fires off another round at the bandits. As you three ran, a large explosion went off. You all stopped and glanced around and saw Hawk Branwen, Raven and Qrow's father. He, along with a few other bandits emerged and ran between you three and Lobo. They quickly opened fire and covered you all. Hawk turned back and looked at you threw. Qrow grew a cocky smile while Raven and you had worried looks.

Hawk: Let's go.

You could quickly tell, something was wrong somewhere in his life. After you had all returned, you, Qrow and Raven went to your tent and relaxed a little. You were lying down on your makeshift bed with Raven beside you while Qrow was browsing some books you had in your tent.

(Y/N): Not to be that guy, especially to you two, but what was up with your father? He seemed more...worried than usual?

Qrow and Raven look at one another and Raven sits up. You give her a concern look as she slowly moves away from your person. You sit up and reach a bit out for her.

(Y/N): I didn't mean anything negative by it! I was just concern that-

Raven: You're fine, (Y/N). I'll go speak with my father.

Raven abruptly got up and walked outside of the room. You tired to reach out for her but she evaded and slipped out of the tent.

Qrow: Our mother.

(Y/N): Huh?

Qrow: That's why they're both overly concern. She was taken by a huntsman just a few days ago. That's why they're both overly worked.

You punched a beam in your tent, shattering some of it, but not enough that the thing could fall. You sighed a bit as Qrow placed a hand on your back for support.

Qrow: We're going to Beacon.

(Y/N): What?! You want to go TO the people that took your mother?!

Qrow: We need a firm defense on huntsmen! Might as well have our own as well!

(Y/N): Then I'll come with you!

Qrow: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): No! I'm not leaving you. And I am certainly not leaving Raven behind! You guys don't need me there, but I want to be there for you.

Qrow: I know. But my father won't allow-

(Y/N): Laws of the Tribe.

Qrow: Alright then. Let's go.

The two of you took off. Inside Hawk's tent, he and Raven look at a map of Mistral and a few towns near their location. However, everything goes silent as you walk inside with Qrow.

Hawk: Can I help you?

(Y/N): I'd like to go to Beacon with Raven and Qrow.

Raven: (Y/N)?!

Hawk looked over to Qrow who just shrugged it off. He then looked back over to you.

Hawk: No.

(Y/N): Sir, please. I'm the correct age. The twins and I have known one another for years! We can fight together and easily get in.

Hawk: Son. I never said it was my decision to let you go or not.

You gave him a questioning look until he gestured over to Raven.

Hawk: I'll let you two decide on this.

Hawk walked out, leaving it to the three of you.

(Y/N): Raven? Really? You want me out of this? What? I wasn't good enough for this?

Raven: (Y/N), that is not the reason and you know it!

(Y/N): Oh bull! What, I can't protect myself now?! I need you and Qrow to do that for me!

Raven: (Y/N), listen to me!

(Y/N): We have known each other since we were 2! We fought side by side since we were 10! Don't throw me out because you couldn't-

Raven: I CAN'T LOSE YOU!

You were taken aback by the outburst. You looked back and saw that Raven had a few tears in her eyes. You grew a saddened look and slowly walked towards her.

(Y/N): Raven?

Raven: You...are the only thing holding me down right now. Keeping me from going gun-hoe on everyone and thing else around me. (Y/N), I love you. So much. And here you have strength in numbers and are far better protected. Beacon is unknown territory and we could easily be captured. But...knowing you're safe, as well as the tribe, is enough closure for me. So please, don't think I'm forcing you out. I need this. To be powerful enough to stop them from taking us again.

(Y/N): You're wrong. (Raven looks at you.) You think that you and Qrow alone have the strength to take huntsmen on. Don't give me that bullcrap anymore. You can't only be physically and mentally strong Raven. As arrogant as this sounds, you need me. Not for the body count but maybe as a stable bit of emotional support. I love you too, Raven. So let me help you before we all go to hell and die trying.

Raven looked back up and locked eyes with you. You could still see some tears in her eyes. You walked over to her and embraced her, letting her cry into your shirt and chest. A cough went off and you both looked over and eyes widen, realizing that Qrow was still in the room.

Qrow: I'm going to tell Dad that he's coming along. Have fun you two!

Raven: DAMNIT QROW!

So, you were off on a brand new adventure with your girlfriend.