He Is Gone

Scott was the first person to back away from Kincaid and I was the last. "Perdonandome?" He asked they twins let him go and I knew he was smart enough not to start another fight with me. "Realmente te has vuelto suave,"

"Matarte seria Demasiado facil," I spoke before turning around and walking away from the man who was on his knees.

I made it to Aiden's bike with he stopped me from getting on. "Allison wants to talk to you," he told me. I smiled with a nod I knew I was about to get yelled at. "She said she could drive you home,"

"Yeah, okay," I told him, I kept my hand on my bleeding arm and I leaned in to kiss him. "Good night,"

"Goodnight."

I watched Aiden drive away with Ethan ahead of him and when I turned around my sister was waiting for me, with Lydia in the backseat of the car. Okay, let's get this over with.

I hopped in the passenger seat and shut the door, I waited for Allison to start talking but after five minutes, I asked Lydia if she had a needle and thread so that I could sew my cuts on my arm shut. After burning the needle and threading it I started sewing my skin with ease, being used to the familiar sting that came with a needle and thread. "Are you going to drive?" I asked Allison as I finished. She didn't make eye contact with me yet but she started to drive.

"You can't keep doing this," she started. "your stitches for the bomb barely healed, you can't keep getting hurt,"

"Alli-" I started.

"If you keep getting hurt there isn't going to be enough thread to sew you back together," She said calmly.

"Allison, I'm not going to stop helping, I came back for you and I finally found a place where I can call home but I can't call it home if my best friend is in danger. If I lose him, then I lose part of my family and I don't have a lot of family left." I told her. "I lost my mother at the age of seven, hell I lost my father and my sister too, you guy threw me away and I had no one. Stiles is part of my family now and I'm not losing him." She didn't say anything after I said that, I looked at Lydia who smiled weakly at me. "I'm not losing my brother," Because I treated him as my little brother. After dropping Lydia off Allison decided it would be best if I went home, so I did. I was laying on my bed when Aiden crawled through the window.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Making sure you're alright," he said.

"I'm fine,"

"Are you sure? that cut looks pretty bad," he pointed out, I stitches weren't the best due to the fact the stab wounds were on my dominant hand.

"I'm fine Aiden," I said again. I sat up and stared at him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he spoke.

"Okay," I said, I pulled my blanket offering him a spot under the covers.

"Your dad's not going to come in here and kill me right?" Aiden asked. I smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," I teased, he rolled his eyes and got into bed and laid next to me.

"What's going to happen to Stiles if we can't save him?" he asked me. if I was being honest, I was scared, it has only been a few months since I've met all of them and I've grown attached to everyone around me, especially Stiles and if we can't save him I have no idea what I'm going to do.

"I'm not sure," I told him. I got closer and laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and sleep came easy that night.

"let her go, please" his voice sounded broken, I could tell he was crying.

"Let me in," the voice was chilling and I knew that voice and I knew that it only brought chaos and I couldn't do anything about it.

"JUST LET HER GO!!!" He yelled but of course, void yelled back.

"LET ME IN!!!" it was louder than anything I've heard since I've been listening. After awhile darkness flooded through me. I shot up from my bed, I was sure I woke Aiden, I took a deep breath, and I felt pain as it radiated.

"Lexi?" Aiden asked sitting next to me. "What's going on?"

"Stiles," I looked down, "the nogitsune won," I spoke weakly. I felt numb and broken I felt tears fall down my face. Aiden's arms wrapped around me and I leaned into him as I cried.

The sun was just rising and we sat like that for a long time, until Aiden needed to go see Ethan and Allison needed my help on something, with the sheriff, I heard them walk in after I finished putting on an outfit that of course Lydia picked out with the help of Allison.

with a pair of combat boots, of my choosing even though Lydia believed they didn't match the dress but it was hard to run in anything else and they were my most comfortable shoes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

with a pair of combat boots, of my choosing even though Lydia believed they didn't match the dress but it was hard to run in anything else and they were my most comfortable shoes. After brushing through my hair I walked into my dad's office where Allison was packing all the non-lethal weapons we would be able to use. then we split up into groups, My Dad with Derek, my sister with the sheriff and I was rolling solo.

I jumped on my bike that the sheriff found on some street and was kind enough to bring it back to me, I was taking the streets trying to find Stiles anywhere, I followed the feeling I got whenever I reached for Stiles in my mind but when I reached for Stiles, the real stiles, it was warm, welcoming even though most of the time I've only seen darkness it was still warm, but now reaching for Stiles it was cold and distraught.

I pulled on to the side of the road and reached for my phone that was ringing.

We found him, come to his house -Allison

I put my phone back into my pocket and drove off once more towards his house. I pulled in at the same time as my dad and derek and with all walked towards Stiles' bedroom where Allison and the Sheriff was waiting.

"Where is he?" I asked.