Back at it

"Where are we going?" I asked Allison as I slowly got into the car,

"The School, Lydia is there." 

"Why do I have to come?" I asked. "You guys remember that I'm human right? A human that got stabbed in the gut by an Alpha werewolf with claws coming out of her very ugly feet." 

"Are you sure its not the Aiden and Lydia thing?" she asked. I rolled my eyes as we pulled into the School parking lot. 

"Lydia?" 

"It's the same thing, just like the pool, I got into the car heading somewhere totally different and ended up here and you told me to call you if I find a dead body," Lydia said. 

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked.

"Not yet." 

"I told you to call me after you find the dead body."

"Oh no, I'm not doing that again." She said. "You find the body from now on."

I blocked out the arguing by looking around, Scott followed my eyes. "Guys," I said.

"We found the body." Scott finished. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THAT MORNING

I walked into the school standing beside Scott. "Are you sure you are okay?" he asked. 

"I'm fine," I told him. "I was fine when you asked me in the parking lot I was fine when you picked me up from school."  Since Allison decided to take a sick day today. 

I went to grab his hand as he tried to see the marks on my gut. It was a bad move because he accidentally took some of my pain.

"You're in pain." he realized. I pulled my hand away from him

"I'm fine," I told him. 

"Lexi."

"C'mon, we have English," I nodded to the classroom before walking away. I didn't look back at him as I kept walking. I sat down on a stool and waited for our teacher to walk into the room. 

"Idion, analogies, metaphors and similes are all tool the writer uses to tell their story" Miss. Blake said as she walked through a row of desks, stopping at Lydia who was sitting next to me and behind Stiles. "Lydia, I wasn't aware that you had so many hidden talents,"

"You and every guy I've ever dated," Lydia stated covering her drawing with her hand.

"Oh, um, well that was an idiom, by the way," she said before walking forward just a bit stopping in front of Scott, who was sitting in front of me, and Stiles. "Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture. They're phrases that only make sense if you know keywords. Saying 'Jump the gun' is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race or a phrase like 'Seeing the whole board'"

"Like chess," Stiles muttered.

 "That's right, Stiles. Do you play?"

"Uh, no. My father does." Stiles said. Miss. Blake smiled before walking away.

"Now when does an Idiom become a cliche?" She asked the class. 

Scot leaned toward Stiles. "I think I can get to Ethan. I'm pretty sure that he'll talk"