I could never hate you

"Allison!" I called out, I closed my eyes before seeing exactly what she saw through her eyes, she was on top of Kate and Isaac was laying on the ground dead. Stepping back into reality, it was Lydia who was calling for Allison to stop, seeing that yelling woke her up.

"Allison, What are you doing?" she asked.

"Allison," I called out again, I felt the knife pierce my skin, "It's Lexi, I need you to wake up, Kate isn't here and Isaac isn't dead," I told her and she woke up. she pushed herself off of me and dropped her knife.

"What did I do?" she asked herself holding her hands, I got up and walked towards her, I grabbed her shaking hands.

"It's okay," I told her. she looked up to me.

"No, no it isn't I almost killed you!" she exclaimed. "If I pressed harder you would've been bleeding out on the floor,"

"If I thought you were actually going to kill me I would've got you off of me, I've trained all my life, it would've been easy," I told her. I sat her on her bed and I looked at Lydia nodding for her to come over.

I left Allison with Lydia as I went to go clean the blood off of my neck, the cut was about as long as my finger but it wasn't that deep, I couldn't help but relive the time my mother did the same thing to me. I pushed it aside and walked back into my sister's room, only to see her asleep.

Lydia picked up her bag, "I'm gonna go, you got this?" she asked me, things have been tense between me and her ever since the whole Aiden situation. I nodded before sitting down on a chair by the door. I sat in Allison's room for most of the night and when I was sure she wasn't going to wake up I stepped out of her room and headed towards my own. I opened the door and seen a shadow stand up from sitting on my bed.

"Don't be scared it's just me," HIs voice called out as he stood, it calmed my body and I sighed deeply.

"Aiden what are you doing here?" I asked,

"I wanted to see you" he spoke quietly.

"I thought you were with Lydia," I questioned.

"Uh Yeah she was helping me with something," Then I noticed there was a canvas on my bed, he reached out and grabbed it. "I got her to help me with this," he revealed a painting of a picture of him and I. "Lydia taught me how and I finished earlier tonight."

I smiled at him. "It's beautiful," I spoke.

"I'm sorry for what I did but I didn't have a choice Deucalion forced me to," I walked towards him putting my hands on his jaw.

"It's okay," I told him, he smiled bigger than I've seen and then he leaned in and kissed me. "Aiden?" I pulled away from him.

"Lexi?"

"I don't want to b hurt again," I told him, I allowed myself to be vulnerable in that moment despite my grandmother's voice telling to stop, not to love someone of his kind

"I promise I will do everything in my power to make sure that I don't hurt you ever again," he said. "That was the biggest mistake I ever made."

I kissed him once more. it was full of passion and urgency. I didn't know where the painting ended up but Aiden managed to lie me down while placing the painting somewhere on the ground. He lied on top of me and kissed me once more.

THE NEXT DAY

the sun came through the window waking me up. I turned my body so that I could face a sleeping Aiden next to me. I stared at his features until is eyes opened revealing his green eyes. "Good morning," he said with a smile.

"Morning," I said to him while yawning. he leaned in to kiss me but the door opened revealing my father and my sister standing at the door.

"Alexandria, can I speak to you in my office," He asked then he looked to Aiden. "Where I keep my guns," I nodded and he walked out. I grabbed a shirt and rushed to the door where Allison was waiting with a smile.

"Congrats," she said to me as I walked out with her.

"Oh shut up," I said " You're the one you started the werewolf boyfriend thing that's happening in the family," she laughed once more.

"Actually auntie Kate started that," I stopped and stares to see if she was being serious.

"I want to know the story after," I said before walking into my dad office.

"Take a seat," he spoke from behind his desk. "I called Magnus."

"You did!? what did he say?" I asked.

"He said that at the moment there is no way to get your powers back," I sighed looking at my hands.

"Okay," I said. "We're busy here anyway, I don't have the time to take a trip to New York,"

"He told me to tell you that he was going to keep looking and not to give up hope," I nodded once more.

"Is that it?" I asked he nodded. "Okay."

I walked out and went back into my room only to find Aiden gone. The painting was sat on my easel with a sticky. 'Ethan called had to go, see you at school.'I smiled at the sticky note and put in on my nightstand, I sat on my bed and looked at the painting again and smiled.

"Hey," Allison called out.

"Hi," I greeted back.

"So you and Aiden?" she asked.

"Uh yeah I guess," I spoke sitting on my messily made bed, Aiden must've fixed it before he left. she walked in and sat next to me. I looked at the clock.

"It's okay," I told her, I knew she going to keep pushing so "we are going to be late to school, I bed to get ready, want to pick out what I'm going to wear?" She pulls out a couple things from my closet before running to her own and pulling out a long plaid shirt she wanted me to wear with my old combat boots. "Okay,"

I walked towards the elevator that brought me to the garage where my bike was parked. I put on my helmet and drove off towards the school. I pulled into the parking lot and parked next to Scott who was taking off his helmet, putting his helmet on his lap he turned and watched me park along with other who was watching me park my bike. I smiled at Scott and brushed my fingers through my hair.

he smiled back. "When did you get a bike?" he asked.

I got off my bike and stood next to him. "I've had this bike ever since I was fifteen but it just took a while for my grandmother sent it to me,"

"Oh, it's nice,"

"Thanks," I looked to the other side of Scott's bike as soon as I got off of my bike. I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at the familiar bikes.

"You guys are back at school?" Scott asked I looked to who he was talking to.

"No just to talk," Ethan spoke. I whispered to Scott,

"I have to get to my locker see you later," I knew they heard me but that didn't matter, I subtly looked at Aiden before walking into the school where Lydia was waiting for me.

"So did he give it to you?" She asked. I nodded and smiled. she smiled back and pulled me into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me? I thought you hated me" I told her when we pulled away.

she smiled at me again. "I could never hate you," she told me and then the bell went and we walked to class together.

After class I found myself walking with Stiles who was chasing after he father. "William Barrow?! The William Barrow, the SHRAPNEL BOMBER!!"

Here we go again...