Scott's POV

Scott's POV

I rushed towards Aiden, Ethan and Isaac and they crowded around something, it surprised me that they weren't ripping each other's throats out by now but when I saw what they were looking at my heart stopped. Lexi lying on the ground with blood on her forehead. I felt my eyes change color and I stood there as Isaac tackled Aiden to the ground, I found out who hit her. Ethan pulled Isaac off of his brother and held him back, seeing Aiden stand up I put in one good punch before trying to wake Allison's sister. "Lex," I shook her body, it didn't work. then I heard a scream. I picked up her body before walking towards the group of people as they stood around looking at the boy from last night strangled leaning against a tree. 

"EVERYBODY GET BACK." The sheriff yelled. "Get everyone out of here before they trample single piece of evidence." 

"EVERYBODY GET BACK. THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE, HE'S PROBABLY SOME HOMELESS KID." Coached yelled to his class.

"He was a senior," Scott said lifting Lexi higher. 

"I-i- Is she okay?" Coach asked looking at the blood on her forehead. 

"uh yeah, just a flesh wound she fell while she was running." I came up with a quick lie, he nodded before getting back to the topic at hand. 

"Was he on the team?" He asked. I wasn't quite sure on where I could put Lexi as she slept so, for now, Stiles put her in the back of the jeep, I still didn't tell Allison about her sister who took a beating from an Alpha 

AFTER SCHOOL. 

I sat at my desk in my room looking out the window, my eyes dropped down to the girl lying on my bed when there was a knock at my door. "Come in mom" I responded looking back at my notes. the door opened slowly I looked at it. 

"I was wondering if I could ask you a favour." A soaking Isaac asked.

LEXI'S POV

My head hurts so much, Why did I have to do something so stupid?!  I felt the blood from my head fall from my face and land on my neck, I slowly opened my eyes.

"Lex?" Scott asked as I looked at him.

"Are you alright?" Isaac asked.

I nodded to them while standing up. I pulled my hands to my head on both sides. 

"Where am I?" I asked them. 

"you're at my place," Scott answered. "I wasn't sure where to take you after.." he trailed off. I stood up slowly and I walked towards the opened door that leads to a washroom. I looked at my head, picking at the cut that was bleeding on the other side of my stitches from three days ago with the bird. 

"Do you have a needle and thread?" I asked them. "I need a few stitches to close this cut." 

"Uh, my moms a nurse at the hospital she can do it for you." Scott offered. I nodded, he led me downstairs where his mother sat on her couch watching TV. "Hey, mom can you help me with something?" Scott asked stopping me from walking into the room.

"Of course what is it? Scott?" She asked, her voice was warm and kind, something  I wasn't used to, from the mother figures I've had.  He slowly pulled me from behind his back, her eyes widened at me I wasn't sure if it was because I had the same face of the girl her son was dating or the fact that I had a head-lac that surrounded my eye and rolled down my cheek, kind of looking like a question mark. she pulled me to the kitchen and started to clean the wound. "So what happened?" she asked me, I looked at Scott who nodded. 

"I took a beating from an Alpha at school today, it was supposed to be for Isaac but I got in the way." I smiled at her. 

"You are either really brave or borderline idiotic to even try to do that." she reacted

"I'm a little bit of both." 

she finished up the stitches and I was ready to go home. 

"I'll drive you home," Scott said as he passed me a red helmet.

I wrapped my hands around his waist and he drove towards the apartment. 

"Thank you for the ride." I said as I took off the helmet and shaking my hair. "uh does Allison know about what happened?" I asked him worriedly, he shook his head.

"I didn't think you wanted me to tell her so I kept it under wraps saying that you fell and you wanted to be alone because you had a headache," he said. I smiled nodding.

"Thank you," I said before walking up the stairs and into the building where I found Aiden waiting for me at the elevator. I rolled my eyes before pressing one of the buttons and waited for the elevator. 

"Are you okay?" he asked. 

"I'm fine." 

"are you sure?" 

"yes."

"I'm sorry," he apologized. The elevator doors opened and I walked in with him following behind me. "Did you hear me?"

"yes."

"Do you want to say anything?" 

"Nope." I waited for the elevator to stop on my floor and when it did I left him there standing alone and this time he didn't follow me.  I walked into the apartment quietly hoping that my dad wouldn't hear me, I made it only to be ambushed my Allison at my door. 

"Are you okay?" she asked me as I walked in closing the door behind me. "Oh my god! What happened to your face?!"

"I thought Scott told you I fell earlier," I told her.

"He didn't tell me you cut open your face," 

"Allison, I'm fine but I'm tired," I told her. "Please go to your room, we can talk more tomorrow." She nodded before walking out of the room,  I lied on my bed and as soon as my face hit the pillow I was asleep.