Tall Shoes

"I'm still helping," I told Scott. 

"I can't protect you from them right now!" 

"Why can't you understand I can protect myself!" I yelled back as I gesture for Stiles and Derek to start walking towards the ambulance as Scott, Peter and I walked towards the twins who were standing at the end of the hall.  I spun my polearm as Peter ripped the needle out of his chest. 

"Boys," He started. "Let's rumble." 

I rolled my eyes as all four of them growl at each other as the run to each other. I smirked before running in behind them. 

Aiden and Ethan as the Voltron wolf threw me and Scott to the wall. "Ethan, Aiden Stop!" Scott said. 

"All we want is her!" They yelled again. I lifted my unextended polearms and automatically extended it against their stomach and the wall sending them backwards and then, of course, we followed Peter and we ran for our lives. 

We ran to catch up with Peter who was falling over himself. "That shot didn't last very long," he said. Scott picked him up and we ran into a storage closet, as we waited for them to walk by. 

"Those twins are really starting to piss me off," Peter said as he leaned on the table

"How are we going to get past them?" I asked. 

"Personally, I think if we keep letting beat the living crap out of us, they'll tire and give up" Peter replied. 

I under my breath I muttered. "No wonder why Kate tried to kills this guy," 

He looked at me, then to Scott. "Well, Allison you do know what happened when she tried are you willing to give it a shot?" 

"One, I'm not Allison, It's Lexi. Two if I wanted you dead I would've killed you when I first walked into this hospital, It wouldn't be that hard." 

Scott looked at us too then to a laundry shoot in the corner of the room then back to us. Really? The next thing I know I falling into a basket of dirty laundry, with Peter landing on top of me. "oof." then Scott lading on me as well. "You guys seriously couldn't have waited ten seconds for me to get out, no you decided it would be best of you all landing on the smallest person here," no one move. "MOVE!" I yelled quietly and I waited for them to jump out of the box. 

Peter looked at Scott as his phone vibrated. "They didn't get out did they?" 

I stood at the door, staring out the little window at the end before turning back to them. "Scott, get Peter to the ambulance, I'll try to get to Derek and Jennifer," 

"What?" Scott asked. "I'm not letting you walk around the hospital alone with an alpha pack who wants the person we are trying to save." 

"There's no time to argue!" I argued back, "Right now this is the only move we got since Peter here decided that now would be a good time to take drugs. Get him to the ambulance, he's dead weight." I reached for the door handle.

"Wait," Scott grabbed my hand. "Be careful." I nodded before I held to door open for them and walked a different direction from them and towards the elevator. 

I stood at the elevator trying to figure out how to open it, I saw it open just a little bit. "Derek?" I called out. 

"Lexi? Where's Scott?"

"He went to drop off peter with Stiles and Cora," I told him. 

"How are we going to get out of here?" he asked. 

"Scott's going to get the power back on but I'm thinking maybe we could squeeze you two out of here through this opening," I said.

"We won't be able to get through that without making a whole lot of noise and attracting them," Jennifer said. 

"Okay," I said. "I'm going to go find Melissa, she'll know how to turn on the power."

"Turning on the power will also lead them to the elevator when it starts moving again." 

"Do you have a plan Miss. Blake? Or would you rather die in the elevator shaft and take Cora and Sheriff Stilinski with you? Because that's what will happen if we don't get you out of here right now?" I asked.

My phone chimed. "Lexi Where are you?" My sister asked. 

"I'm near the elevator with Derek and Miss. Blake why?" 

"We have a plan but it involves you running in heels" 

"Okay, then what?" I put her on speaker 

"Derek, You're going to make a lot of noise with the elevator doors, that's when Lexi starts to run, fast, make it outside the building, at the front entrance there will be a bow waiting for you.  Isaac and I are going to get Peter, Cora and Stiles away from the hospital and Scott's going to find his mom."

"Okay tell me when," I said as I slipped on Miss. Blake's Jacket and put on her ridiculously tall shoes. 

"Lexi You ready?" 

I nodded to Derek you told Allison that I was. "Now!" Derek pushed the elevator doors open to make a bang, I started to run, praying to god and hoping that I don't fall because of these damn shoes.