shut out stuck in

For most of the day, I sat on a bench next to my father who decided to wait to call his lawyer.

"I didn't think that Stiles was smart enough to frame us for murder," I heard Derek tell my father. I kept my head down in hopes they wouldn't bring me into the conversation since I was the last person to be seen with Stiles. Instead of conversing with my father and Derek I spent my time trying to reach out to stiles in my mind but it was radio silent for the first time, Stiles was no longer in control, only the nogitsune was there forcing my out of Stiles' mind every chance he got.

I gave up on trying to reach Stiles and began to wonder what was happening beyond the walls of this police station so I focused on Scott. I found him in the basement of the school with Ethan and Aiden. I stare at what Scott was focusing on and the noise of one of my dad's emitters was giving me a headache. "Scott! I swear to god that it's me," I heard Stiles say, My eyes widen when I notice the Stiles was the only person who could see me. He subtly smiled at me for Aiden and Ethan ran towards him ready to attack. Stiles closed his eyes on the impact of being lifted and thrown against a set of old lockers, and IN that time he forced me out of Scott's mind with an ear piercing scream.

I gasped as I opened my eyes. "Lex, Are you okay?" My dad asked. I tried to calm my breathing but I nodded to ensure that my father knew I was okay.

"What just happened?" Derek asked.

"Stiles," I told him. "I know where he is."

"What? how?" Derek asked.

"Ever since Allison, Scott and Stiles sacrificed themselves I've been connected to them on some weird subconscious level where I can go into their minds and see what they are seeing and feel what they are feeling," I told them. "I've mostly been connected with Stiles, trying to figure u what is going on with him."

"What did you find?"

"Stiles has been fighting this thing since the very first nightmare, I don't think even knew about what he was fighting until the night he went missing," I told them. "I've talked to this guy before, and he told me that the only thing that was keeping him dormant was me and now the nogitsune is getting stronger and I can hold him back anymore, He's forcing me out of everyone's mind, I can't reach Stiles or Scott anymore."

"How long have you been doing this?" My dad asked me.

"They started at night when I was asleep, they were mostly nightmares usually with stiles, then we came back to school and I saw what Scott was afraid of"

"And what's that?" Derek asked.

"Becoming a monster."

"What else have you seen?"

"Allison she attacked me one night, she was sleeping when she did it, She wanted to be left alone, she was being tortured."

"By who?"

"Kate," I told them and both of their faces dropped. "In Allison's dream, Kate forced her to kill Isaac over and over again,"

"So you've been going through all of their trama's alone?" I nodded. "Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"I didn't think I needed to, I was handling it" I finished as people started to rush around the station, phones rang and deputies ran out of the station. "What's going on?" I asked as I man came running to us with the key to unlocking us, he unlocked Derek, then my father and then Derek yelled.

"GET DOWN!" He pushed the man with the key to the side and covered my dad with his body as a bomb went off in the room behind me. I covered my head from the explosion but my back and my arms were covered in shrapnel along with Derek.

"Derek, you saved my life," I heard my father say. I was lying uncomfortably on the ground seeing that my hand was still handcuffed to the bar.

"D-dad" I coughed out. Both Derek and my father looked my way. Scott and Stiles came running in along with the sheriff. My dad kneeled down next to me. "You have to get me out of here, I heal to fast I can't go to the hospital for these injuries," He nodded. "Don't let Scott see," he nodded once again and then I was being picked up by him and he got me out of there before Scott could see but looking back I watched as Stiles smirked at me. I gently shook my head before shutting my eyes.

When I opened my eyes again I was laying on a table in our apartment and my dad was taking out pieces of wood and glass that were stabbed into me. I heard the door open and I heard Allison talk. "Oh my god! what happened?" I took deep breaths trying to control the pain.

"She was at the police station when the bomb went off," our dad said, I watched as he handed her a set of gloves. "I need your help, Derek's in the other room and in order for him to heal I have the take out the glass, Can you do this?" A tear fell down her face, "Allison Can you do this?" he asked once more.

"Yes," she took the glove at took his place, "How do you do this? how do you keep moving?"

I looked up at her, "I was trained to keep moving, to be a warrior." I told her. "I can't stop or the pain will drown me," I told her, her hands moved to a piece of glass but they wouldn't stop shaking. I lifting my hands to hers. "Breathe, Allison," I told her, I pulled the tweasers out of her hand and I started pulling out the wood out of my skin. Allison grabbed some gauze and contained the bleeding of each wound before stitching it for me. I had to give Allison back the tweasers because I couldn't reach the pieces that were stuck further in my back.

"Did Stiles really do this?" she asked me.

"Whatever's controlling him did this. I'm going to stop him and get my best friend back and I'm not stopping until I do," I told her.