drop forms

When Allison finished we both went to try and get some sleep but I knew I wasn't going to get any so I spent my time once again trying to reach Stiles.

"Stiles?" I called out,

"Lexi!" I heard him say. "You're alive?!"

"Stiles!" I called out again running up to him, this was my best friend I felt it. "I found you,"

"I thought you were dead, the nogitsune showed me that you were being carried away by your dad covered in blood and pieces of wood and glass." Stiles cried. "I thought I killed you," I pulled him into my arms.

"I would never blame you for that," I told him. "How did you get out?" I asked him.

"Deaton, he poisoned him." He told me. I focused on his surroundings as a door shut.

"Where are you?" I asked him. he didn't answer me, he was focusing on what was happening him outside of his mind, like me. Standing a distance away from Stiles, I watched as Scott drives up to the car and takes off his silver helmet.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Because you'd try to stop me,"

"I can't help you if you are in here," Scott told him, stiles stepped closer to his best friend. Placing a hand on his shoulder and spoke.

"And I can't hurt you" I weakly smiled. I loved that they were so close to each other, growing up together, I wish I had that. "It's only 72 hours" they hugged and Stiles and his father walked away. I heard Stiles mumble to me. "Lexi, Keep them safe." He knew I was still there. I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"With my life," I spoke up, promising to protect them even if it means I die.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up that morning struggling to get out of bed without being in pain. Allison came to help me. "You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm okay," I told her, even though every part of my body wanted me to lie back down.
"Take it easy lex, you're human, it's okay to stop," she told me.

"I can't. I have to find a way to save stiles" I told her as I moved slowly to go to my closet. Today, Allison allowed me to wear a pair of sweatpants and a baggy T-shirt so that I could keep the stitches hidden from of everyone, so far only four people knew I was at the police station when the bomb went off.

"Are you going to tell Scott?" She asked. I knew she was worried that I was pushing myself too hard but I wasn't ready to stop fighting for stiles and I knew if Scott found out he would bench me.

"No, and please don't tell him either"

"Lexi, you have to stop or else you'll die!!!" She yelled it was easy to tell that she was scared for me, and it was the first time that someone actually cares about me.

"If I stop we might lose stiles," I told her "me always pushing through things like this is how I survive Alli. I would love to stay in bed right now but my best friend is in trouble" I pulled her into a hug. "I'll be okay " she hugged me back and eventually we pulled apart and we walked out of my bedroom, I knew she wasn't going to leave me alone today I walked to the doors of the school with Allison by my side when Aiden and Scott both rushed to me.

"Are you okay?" Aiden exclaimed

"Are you hurt?" Scott asked at the same time, I looked at Allison.

"You didn't say I couldn't tell Aiden" she spoke making me roll my eyes.

"I'm fine," I told both of them.

"She isn't," Allison told them. "I had to help her out of bed this morning," I elbowed her side, trying to get her to stop. "And I lost count on how much stitches she had to get last night."

I pushed away from them and headed to my locker. "Are you okay?" I heard her kind voice say. I turned to Lydia, it was easy to say that Lydia wasn't sleeping right and she looked stressed out.

"I'm fine Lyds," I told her "I'm just worried about stiles."

"So am I." She spoke and I. Noticed a subtle change in her eyes, it quickly faded as she continued to talk "but we can't do anything about that right now" she gently put her a around my should as we walked to biology together. It was time to face the wrath of my bio teacher who was handing out drop forms an of course since I practically missed every other day of this class she dropped one on my desk. I sat through the rest of class trying to focus on what she was teaching but I was at a lost so I started to fill out the drop form but Lydia wouldn't let me hand it in. At the end of class, I was walking to the library with Lydia when I realized I forgot my notebook on the bio. Room. I walked in only to see Scott grabbing a drop form.

"Are you going to drop?" I asked him.

"Maybe,"

"Why?"

"I don't have the time, it's too much work,"

"You need this class to get into UC Davis," I said. "So you can become a veterinarian." He smiled that me.

"How did you know?" I smiled back.

"Stiles told me everything about everyone, including you, and don't think I didn't listen to Allison as she told me the way you asked her out the first time" he started to laugh "an injured dog and a family game night pick up line, smooth Scott McCall smooth."

"It ain't my fault your sister hit a dog with her car," what he said made me laugh.

"C'mon drop your form and come with me. Lydia won't let me drop there's no way I'm letting you." I held my hand out and he put his hand in mine. When I pulled it to the door he accidentally took some of my pain. As soon as I realized what was happening I ripped my hands away from him.

There goes trying to keep my pain under wraps.