I know how to drive

I laid there on the cold ground of Derek's balcony, I heard someone yell and then suddenly I was being carried, his body was warm and he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. he kneeled down and I was surrounded by heat. My hands stayed close to my face and I replayed my father's words in my mind. "Keep this quiet for twenty-four hours." so that's what I did.

"What happened?" Aiden asked me.

"I was looking for you and I must've fell, that's the last thing I remember I was looking for you," I told him. I slowly stood up. "I have to find Allison"

"Woah, Woah Woah," Aiden said, "Take it slow,"

"There's no time," I told him before walking around looking for her and I hoped she was with Isaac. As I frantically looked around I found Lydia doing the same thing while calling out for Scott.

"Lydia!" I called out but she didn't hear me. "Follow her," I told Aiden who was standing behind me, I kept moving I ran towards them when I saw them carrying Ethan. "What happened?" I asked.

"The guys from the shadow's they got him too," Isaac told me.

I looked at my sister in concern.

"EVERYONE GET OUT," his voice boomed through the loft and all the wasted teenagers headed towards the door seeing that they had nothing left to dance to because Derek threw the DJ's table across the room. His loft cleared out and I watched Danny carry a very sore and very tired looking Lydia out of the loft, they must've gotten her too. When the loft was empty it became clear where all of them stood which was surrounding my boyfriend at the moment.

"Hey, guys why are they all looking at me?" Aiden called out. "Guys!" he called out as the stepped closer and closer and we prepared to fight, Scott made the first move, Derek followed after him. I watched at Derek snapped one of their necks without thinking, he was about to walk away when the Oni's neck went back and place and then he threw Derek across the room, the same thing happened to Scott. The Oni's attention went back on Aiden. Isaac was the next to step into battle, pulling out is claws. The Oni turned and looked at Isaac while pulling out a sword moving it skillfully around his body making Isaac back away knowing he wouldn't win.

"Somebody do something," Allison said. I pulled out daggers etched with my family's symbol on them, forged with silver and took Isaac's place. skillfully I moved my hands with the small blades and force the Oni back. Even though the blades were small they seemed to be the only thing actually hurting the Oni but soon enough he threw me to the ground next to Scott who lifted his head and looked at me as if asking if I was okay, I nodded and looked to Aiden who was being held by two of them. They looked into his eyes and soon enough they dropped him. Scott stood up and I followed him getting ready to fight once more. Scott snarled with his eyes glowing red he looked behind him where Kira was standing. He growled again and the sun started to come up. I sighed in relief as the Oni's turned into dust right before our eyes.

I dropped my stance and rushed towards Aiden who was still lying on the ground. "What the hell were those things?" Scott asked. I muttered to myself and heard Isaac say.

"Your dad's 24 hours are up," Allison looked at him and towards me. I looked her way and nodded before focusing back on Aiden who was coming out of it looking up at me. He smiled.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, he nodded and I turned his head to look at the backwards five that was burned behind his ear.

Ethan took Aiden home to heal and since Stiles left I had to pull a 'third wheel' and go home with Allison and Isaac. We made it home and found Scott leaning on his bike. I rubbed my forehead before walking up to him alongside with Allison.

"Hey Scott," I said before walking inside leaving him with Allison as soon as I walked into the apartment I found my father lying on the floor badly beaten and unconscious.

I quietly leaned down and shook him. "Dad?"

"Lexi?" he called out lifting his head slightly.

"Let get you up," I said as Allison and Scott walked in.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "What happened?" she asked.

I looked up at Scott, "A little help?" He nodded before slowly pulling my dad up and walking him towards his office and sitting him on his chair. I looked to Allison and with her nod I headed towards my room, I changed into a pair of blue jeans and a floral tank top that Lydia gave me as soon as she saw my closet, I was about to step out of my room when I got a text message from Stiles, who was always the one calling me when he needs help, since Scott was too busy.

Can you come to school?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion what was he doing at the school?

Yeah, I'll be right there I messaged back to him before putting on a pair of heeled boots, courtesy of Lydia also. "Hey Allison I have to go," I called out and with that, I walked out of the apartment with my keys in hand. I hopped on my bike and drove towards the school where Stiles' jeep was parked.

Where are you? I texted.

Chem. classroom.

I walked into the school and towards the chemistry classroom where Stiles was standing in front of the board where Kira's name was still written on the board by a set of numbers.

"Stiles?" I called out. He didn't move so I stepped closer, as soon as I reached out and put my hand on his shoulder he moved.

"Lexi?" He asked, "what are you doing here?"

"You texted me to meet you here," I told him, he shook his head and looked down at his phone. I took this time to look at his features, there were bags under his eyes anyone could tell that he hasn't been sleeping. "How about I take you home so that's you can get a few hours of sleep yeah?" He nodded and I guided him out of the school and toward the jeep.

I took the keys out of his hand and I pushed him towards the passenger seat. "I'll drive," I told him.

"Do you-" he asked, I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I know how to drive Stiles."