you and my sister... that's over

"Class Starts in five minutes!"Coach talked into a speakerphone as he walked the halls. "Just because there's no power don't expect there to be no school!"

"That was a triple negative. Very impressive Coach," Stiles called out.

"Copy that," he said to him. Stiles was about to close his locker when he dropped his keys.

"Hello, How did you get on here?" he asked his key.

"You know it won't talk back to you right?" I asked him jokingly as I stood next to Stiles as he filled me in on all of what happened last night, and we waved at Scott as he walked into the school but he wasn't looking at us he was looking at the end of the hall were Kira was standing and was about to run to her. I stepped in front of him stopping him and Stiles grabbed Scott's shoulder.

"Nope," I told him,

"No. No. Stop. stop" Stiles said at the same time.

"What? I need to talk to her." Scott said looking at the two of us.

"I don't need to remind you that someone left a coded message telling barrow to kill her," Stiles told him,

"Which is why I need to talk to her," Scott told him.

"Scott no way," I told him. "Not a chance."

"Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody," Stiles started. "I vote against any and all interaction,"

"What if she's like me?" Scott asked.

"That girl walked through 1.21 gigawatts of electricity," I told him. "She's not like you,"

I walked to my Biology class with Stiles who sat the seat in front of me with Lydia and Aiden walked in and sat next to me. "Hey, Beautiful."

"Hey Aiden," I greeted and he kissed me before completely sitting down.

"Sweetheart, since this is my first class and I haven't taught in five years. I just want to remind of you of one thing. Try not to embarrass me." I heard Lydia's mom talk to Lydia.

"You should've thought about that before wearing those shoes," Lydia told her mom, making me snicker. "Love you," she smiled up at her mother.

"Love you too,"

I leaned forward and asked. "Why is your mom teaching Biology?"

"Because Mr.Harris used to teach biology until his new occupation, human sacrifice," She spoke looking at Aiden.

"What I didn't kill him," he spoke making Lydia scoff.

"You're not just a bad boy Aiden you a bad guy," Lydia told him before turning back around to focus on her school work.

Aiden turned in his chair to talk to Danny who was sitting behind us, "I think I know a place where you can have your party," I scoffed and focused on my school work, shaking my head at Aiden.

At the end of the day was standing at my locker grabbing the textbooks that I needed for homework when Stiles came running up to me. "Hey Stiles," I said.

"We need your help," I nodded and followed him after closing my locker. when I got outside I noticed that Allison's car wasn't in the parking lot anymore meaning that today she left me seeing that I didn't feel like driving my bike today so I jumped in with Stiles and we headed to the police station.

"Okay this one will get you into all perimeter doors," he handed Scott key, "This one into the evidence room and this one's for my father's office," Stiles told him handing him three keys in total.