He doesn't Need Me

I sat around in Stiles' room as he slept, I told him I'd wake him up before the first block but I chose to let him sleep at least until lunch, I called his dad and he gave me the okay to let him skip and then I found myself rolling around on his chair. My phone rang by the time everyone was in the second block, the class I had with Allison. "Where are you?" she asked.

"With Stiles," I told her. "Why what's up?"

"Nothing I was just wondering seeing that you aren't in school and you left before dad could explain everything."

"Yeah, Stiles called he needed help so I went to him and now he's asleep we'll be back at school at lunch," I told her.

"Okay, I'll see you then," she told me. "Oh, Scott and Aiden are looking for you," she told me before hanging up.

I looked down at my phone, I noticed at least twenty messages from most of my friends

where are you? (Aiden)

Scott thinks that the ninjas are after you too... please tell me you're okay (Aiden)

Lex. where are you? I was going to talk to you after I talked to your dad, text me. (Scott)

it's been a couple hours now, please tell me you're not dead in a ditch. (Scott)

Hey girl, Scott freaking out about you, tell me where you are so that he can stop bothering me? (Lydia)

Lexi, it's Ethan, Aiden is worried and frankly so am I message us so that we know you're okay?

Scott is freaking out and putting everyone on edge, just tell him where you are, BTW this is Isaac I got your number from Allison,

Lexi, I know you can handle yourself and everything but I want to know where you took off to this morning text me back or else I'm calling... (Allison)

I rolled my eyes before hitting Aiden's number, it barely rang by the time he picked up the phone.

"Where are you?" he asked.

"Calm down I'm with Stiles we will be back at school by lunch," I told him. "I have to go, tell everyone else" I hung up the phone and looked back at Stiles. I tried again something I was trying to do all morning, get into his head. I closed my eyes and focused solely on him.

"You found a way in," he spoke, his voice was so familiar. I opened my eyes and reveal I was in a completely different area. Sitting down across from a man covered in bandages. "I underestimated you, Alexandria."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Who are we?" he asked. "You and Stiles have gotten close, haven't you? I think you're the only one holding him back from reaching his full potential."

his cold hand touched my cheek, "He will wither when I get rid of you, when he has your blood on his hands, he will fall apart. he will break."

"Stiles is strong he doesn't need me," I told him, "He has a pack that will do anything to stop you,"

"Do you know why it was so easy to get into his head?" he asked. "Darkness already lived here, from when his mom died, from when his dad was too drunk to take care of him, when Lydia chose Jackson over him, he is the darkest person in your pack."

"Darkness its part of everyone's life, especially Stiles' but his darkness never diminished his light, the good within him, you won't win."

"We will see about that," he pushed me away. I gasped as I was forced back into reality, I looked at a sleeping Stiles with concern. I stood up and walked towards him.