Part 15 of the Emails- Friends For Life

Start from the beginning

I am going to go to bed. Its hard to sleep here. The activity is beginning to pick up and its gets loud here at times. On that note send me ear plugs will you lol. Just messing I love that dude. He has eagle eyes.

Hugs and have a drink for me. I prefer Budweiser personally.

Your hug-able Friend,

Cal

p.s. I miss you when we go out. Just so you know. I really look forward to your letters.

7/29/17 Montana

Brian,

Cookies went out today lol. i sent out like 300 this time. Two in each bag. I hope they like them. There good guys and its the least I can do. I sent it priority so it should be there in like 4 days. I also sent you and Cal a few extra treats.

About Cal, I think he is awesome and I want to like take him in my arms and just hug him for a long time. He is a good guy Brian. We don't have many guys in the small town like him. I snagged the only one. You. So yeah. I think he is adorable and sweet. He is the kind of guy If i was to consider a three way relationship, it would be with someone like him. But yeah. I love you tons. Hugs and kisses. And more. wink wink

Always and Forever, Forever and Always.

Your adoring Girl,

Harmony

7/29/17 Montana

Cal,

Your too sweet to me. You make me smile and blush. Expect many hugs from me and Mom-ma C. She loves to give hugs. We are a loving town. Everyone helps everyone. We all pitch in when someone needs help. Its like one big family.

I think I need to do some retail therapy. That's what i am going to do for labor day. Take the Sunday and close the bakery and do an over night trip to billings with mom-ma c. Her and I could go get some crap for the house. I need new sheets and shit. Brian and I went over a budget before he left not that we needed to but he was used to doing it before I was here, any ways he had a account set aside for this kind of thing and I have not touched it. He is a stickler for that kind of thing. Not to waste money but he likes it spent to make sure that I'm simply not just ignoring it. He wants to know that I'm using the money. Like I'm not so into the bakery that I don't do anything else. I tend to do that. The sheets I have are thread bare. So yahoo.

Hugs to you. And ask Brian for you present. and the tracker says the box should be in tomorrow. That does not have baked good in it. Just stuff i found at the local department store.

Your friend,

Harmony

Sends a picture of herself. Her eyes are shining and her cheeks are pink.

7/30/17 Iraq

Harmony,

I got your box in today and the guys laughed there asses off. I think the shirts are the best. "Marines do it right, and all night long". Yeah they keep ragging me. If they only knew you were a virgin. Cal does that's why its the funniest to him. They keep ragging Cal about his shorts too. Omg, and me too. Asking if you are going to see his nuts. I simply tell them if she wants too. I am manly enough to know that I have your love. Thank you for the huge box of mixed jerky and the SlimJims. Cal and I have enough for a week or two maybe. BTW we heard that we may be going out on another week long mission. Leaving on the 3rd. So I wanted to take a moment and tell you how much I love you and admire your courage. I swear babe then this tour is over so am I. I need to be home in your arms. Your the best gift. Hugs and Love.