c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶3̶4̶

Start from the beginning

I ran downstairs and went straight forward the car.

"Are you excited?" I asked.

"Me? For what?"

"You're gonna meet my friend who is like a little brother to me"

"Okay?"

"Oh Koo~ at least pretend you care" I said pouting.

"Stop acting all cute around, you'll break my UwU"

"Does my Kookie can't resist Tae's aegyo?"

"Don't Kookie me"

"Are u mad~~"

"I'm not"

"Yes you are~"

"Fine, I am"

"But why~"

"I- s-"

"What? I didn't understood anything"

"I'm jealous!" he said louder making me burst out in laugh.

"Please don't tell me you're jealous about JooHeon"

He rolled his eyes as I pecked his cheek.

"Stop worrying I'm only yours, you big baby"

"Oh look we're almost there"

"I'm so nervous Koo"

"Don't be. He will be so happy to see you"

"I guess"

We parked in front of a big building making me question how JooHeon could afford to live in such a beautiful place.

"Uh excuse me could you tell me in what apartment lives JooHeon?" I asked the man that was in his '60 , he looked at me bored responding almost emotionless.

"He's in the apartment 97"

"Thank you"

We entered the elevator and pressed the button to the 9th floor.

I started shaking my leg feeling overwhelmed by nervousness.

"It's okay Tae" he said and grabbed my hand in his squeezing it.

I nodded and exited the elevator knocking on the apartment door that was having a 97 number made from golden metal.

The door opened slowly revealing a little pink haired boy who was looking at me dumbfounded.

"Minhyukie who's at the door?" I heard a familiar voice as it made me smile wide.

In less than 2 seconds behind the wall revealed an odd too familiar face.

"Taetae?!" he almost yelled as he engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Where were you? I tried to find you and I couldn't" he said.

"Ah sorry, it was my fault. I was a little bit greedy and kept him for myself" said Jungkook making me blush madly.

"Got a boyfriend I see, and a hot one" said JooHeon wiggling his eyebrows.

"You too. Good choice JooHeonie" he looked at me and then at the little boy that was waiting patiently being his back.

"Oh? N-no we are j-just friends"

"If you're friends then me and Jungkook didn't fucked"

"Ew Tae!" he said and I laughed.

"Oh uh...hi, I'm Minhyuk" he said and bowed.

"I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you cutie. Oh this is Jungkook, my boyfriend" I introduced everybody as JooHeon opened the door wide for us to enter.

We sat on the couch an started chatting.

"I can't believe you became a k-pop idol JooHeon"

"It's all your worth mom" he said and I flipped my nonexistent hair as we laughed.

"How have you been in the last 8 months?" he asked making me lose words.

"I've been quite great, I really got to know Koo well because he was so coldhearted god" I said sighing looking at Jungkook who was giving me a *you'll get a punishment* glare making me trying to hide a smirk.

"Oh same goes to this fluffball" said JooHeon pointing at Minhyuk "he is too shy and he's so cute but I got in his heart and he's open with me now"

Minhyuk blushed a little making JooHeon uwu at his sudden shy outburst.

-

"I guess we should go, is almost 1am and you have practice tomorrow"

"Yeah"

"Let's go?" I said looking at Jungkook who nodded while yawning.

"It was nice to meet you" said Taehyung and Minhyuk smiled wide making everybody coo.

"Same here"

"And for you, it was nice to see you again. I'm glad you're okay and that you're getting famous day by day" I said and JooHeon nodded hugging me one last time.

"Goodbye sweethearts" I said cheerfully.

"Bye" said Jungkook and waved as they did the same.

We went to the parking lot sitting in the car being the sleepy heads we were.

"Kookie tell me honestly why did you do that"

"Did what?" he asked driving.

"Brought me back to JooHeon"

"I realised I was a jerk and I kept you for myself too much...I guess?"

"No...there is something bothering you about this Koo"

"I'm perfectly fine"

"I see you're not okay"

"Let it go away and stop fucking talking. I'm perfectly fine!" he yelled as I backed off feeling a little scared.

"I-I I'm so sorry baby I jus-"

I placed my hand above his.

"I understand love, you'll hopefully tell me soon what's on your mind...o I can help you get other it" he nodded and gave me a little smile as we drove home.