"Lets go visit Choji." Naruto said walking towards the door.

"Actually, I was going to visit Lee after I came to visit you. I already visited Choji so you guys can go. I'll go to the flower shop to get some flowers for Lee. Bye guys!" I said jumping out of the window and making my way to the flower shop.

I got some white roses and then a stuffed red dragon. I made my way back to the hospital but before I went back I bought Dango and Mochi. Once I arrived back at the hospital I went to Lee's room. I walked into his room to see Gaara, Shikamaru and Naruto. Gaara was about to use his sand on Shikamaru and Naruto but I stepped in front of him.

"That's enough!" I shouted at him.

"She's right. That's enough." I heard Gai sensei say.

"The finals are tomorrow. Don't get so antsy, or do you want to stay here starting today." Gai sensei said walking in the room.

"UGH!" Gaara shouted putting his hand on his head.

"Gaara! Are you alright?" I asked him but he pushed me away.

"I'll definitely kill you guys just wait." He said coldly before leaving the room.

"Gaara..." I whispered to myself.

"Kimi are you alright?" Naruto said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What did you guys say to him?!" I yelled at them.

"Us?! We didn't do anything! He was in here when we got here! He was about to kill Bushy Brows!" Naruto exclaimed.

"He was confused! He's still new to the not killing thing!" I shouted back.

"Kimimaru! He wanted to kill one of your friends! He's not like us!" Shikamaru shouted.

"He's right Kimimaru. Gaara is a killer. He almost killed Lee." Gai sensei said.

"No he didn't! This won't have happened if only you hadn't taught Lee those techniques." I said looking away from them.

"He's a monster Kimimaru! Man you're such a drag." Shikamaru said putting his hands in his pocket.

"I wish I have never met any of you!" I shouted dropping the flower and dragon. I ran out of the hospital only to bump into someone.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I said to they person.

"I could tell. Next time look where you're going stupid." A girl with short blue hair said.

"Excuse me. Who the-"

"Misaki! Misaki! Get your butt over here!" I heard Nieco shout.

"Misaki, there you are. I've been looking all over the village for you." Nieco said to the girl.

"Hey Kimimaru. Are you here visiting someone?" Nieco asked me.

"Yeah, actually I just finished. I was about to go buy Mochi and then visit Gramps." I explained.

"Why are you doing to visit an old man?" Misaki said.

"That old man is the Third Hokage!" I shouted at her.

"So, what do I care. I'll be Hokage one day." She said flipping her hair.

"Yeah not happening. Nii-san will be Hokage so shut it." I said walking away from her.

"Kimimaru! Wait!" Nieco yelled.

"Sorry Nieco but the finals are tomorrow and I need to get everything ready." I said to her.