Prologue

He props himself up half-way and leans towards her while she sleeps flat beside him. Her lips felt dry after their intense lovemaking and she licks them instantly, drawing his attentions towards it.

"Good Morning." He touches her lips ever so tenderly, causing her to shiver under him. Then soon his fingers are replaced with his expert lips. Putting his firm hands against her back and drawing her even closer, he pressed his lips against her head one last time before he pulled himself and covered her with a bed sheet. She can never enough thank Allah for giving Aditya as her husband. He is all she desired. He loves her, values and cares for her despite of learning the truth.

She watches him with a smile as he wears his T-shirt. "Thank you." She whispers making Aditya stop and turn towards her. He stood beside her and took her palm in his "Thanks to you." his eyes glistened as he grinned "for... everything" he added.
Zoya smiled lazily while pulling his hand and tugging it below her head like a cushion. "You love me." She asked, but it sounded more like a statement. Aditya sighs and pushes her hair off her face gently with his other hand while she snuggles more into the hand that she has tugged like a pillow.
Aditya nods in yes "I love you, Zoya," he grazed her forehead "Even when you don't listen to me." He pecked her nose. "When I have to rescue you from yourself and you drive me crazy." He kissed her lips and said, "I Love you more than you can ever imagine."
She looked into his eyes and she could feel the honesty of his words in them. She shuts her eyes and breathes a sigh of relief. She didn't even realize when she built up feelings for him. Falling asleep in his warm, safe and loving arms, she never felt this happier.

"Aditya?" She whispered, playing with the food on her plate.
Aditya hums in Reply and continued to butter his toast.
"Aditya, Noor called last night." She squeezed her eyes, knowing well how her husband will react to this topic. When she opened her eyes, she found his eyes straight on her. The half-eaten toast was resting on the plate, as he sat straight with hands crossed over chest.
"Aditya, Tomorrow Ammi, Abu has Niyaz at home."
"And?" She lifted her gaze and searched for his eyes as he waited for her to speak.
"And I wanted to go there." she completes.
Aditya wipes his hand on a handkerchief and tosses it across the table while he gets up and walks close to zoya.
"Have they invited you?" He asked seriously, and she responds in no and hung her head low.
Aditya leans back and gasp disappointingly. He breathes in disbelief and cups her face between his palms.
"Zoya you know your Abu very well. He did not call you it means he does not want you there tomorrow. Simple!" He wiped the tear rolling down on her cheeks.

"I love you zoya and I can't see anyone hurting you.I cannot tolerate anyone disrespects you. Even if he is your father, it doesn't matter because No one has a right to insult Mrs Zoya Aditya Hooda.," She forgot to breathe on mention of her full name. She has never heard him taking her full name with such passionate hatred.

"You are not going there." He said and took her in a hug while rubbing her back. His voice became soft when he saw the pool of tears she was holding in her eyes.
"But.-"
"Shh. No more discussion over it" he cooed, dropping a kiss on her hair.
She sat there in his arm as he rubbed her shoulder to calm her. His kisses were soothing her hurt, but the pain she has deep in her heart could never be gone with few kisses. She let the tear roll down her eyes as she looked at the man she loved the most.

*****

Well, welcome to my first story on Aditya and zoya. I really hope you all enjoyed reading it. Shower me with your likes and comments if you want me to continue this story.
Thankyou.