I took a deep breath and threw the brown bag onto the floor before standing on the handrail that went around the side of the lift and started to slowly pull myself upwards. My whole body was shaiking madly. I really wanted to scream out for Sqaishey to come and help me yet I had a feeling that she was still in the bathroom. I reached out and tried my best to grip onto the newly polished floor with my sweaty hands. At any moment I had a horrible feeling that I was going to fall back into the lift and get stuck in their forever.

By some sheer luck I somehow managed to pull myself into the hallway and get out of the lift without a scratch on me. I picked up the bag, which was still warm, and held it close to my chest. I took one, long, deep breath, stared back at the lift, and slowly walked towards my apartment door. Once I unlocked it I stumbled into the kitchen and leaned agaist the table, my heart pounding. At that moment Sqaishey walked into the kitchen wearing an oversized, dark grey sweatshirt, as well as some black jogging bottoms.

Once she saw me she pulled me into a hug which lasted around two minites. When I pulled away I sat down on one of the chairs and pulled out the two, foam, white boxes. As soon as Sqaishey saw them she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long, warm side hug while nuzzeling into the small crook inbetween my shoulder and neck. Once she pulled away from me she sat down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. If I was going to go with my plan of asking her out on a date now would be the best time to do so. I stared down at her for a moment before opening up my foam box and tucking into the sweet tasting pancakes.

When I had finished I washed my hands before chucking all of the foam boxes, as well as the bag, into the bin and taking a sip of my strawberry milkshake. Sqaishey slipped her hand into mine and rested her head against my shoulder again. It was now time...I had to ask her now. Right now. Or else I would probably never ask her again.

"Sqaishey? So, later today...Maybe around nine. Do you want to go bowling? As a first, sort of date thing?" I asked.

"D-Date? Are-Are you sure?" She replied, turning her head up to face me.

"Well...We're dating, right?" My face went bright red.

"Okay! But...But could I go shopping later? I mean, I have money. It's just that I want to dress nice for it and stuff." Sqaishey mumbled. I ran my hand though her messy, brown hair.

"Alright. I think the best time to go is...in a few hours. When people are leaving." She nodded before pulling me into a hug. It was like a weight had been lifted off from my shoulders. I had asked Sqaishey out on a date, and she accepted it!

Sqaisheys POV

At around two, I kissed Stampy goodbye, and quickly ran into town. Even though I got lost around five times I did eventually make it. I walked into a random shop and started looking though the shirts. I wanted a shirt that looked nice, but wasn't to over the top. No sheer parts or shirts that ended halfway down your stomach. The first shop sold these types of shirts and those types of shirts only. Sighing, I walked back out into the street and started looking around in another shop.

As soon as I walked in I had a feeling that this was going to be the perfect place. They sold not only woman's clothes, but children's, as well as men's clothes as well. I wandered over to the woman's section and started looking at every shirt that was there. A few of them were sheer, or ended early, but is did find a few nice shirts that weren't to over the top, but still looked nice.

I picked out three if these types of tops and brought them into the changing room. Ugh, I always hated changing rooms in busy shops. They smelt weird, the lights around the mirror were too bright, the space you had to change in was way too small and the fact that at any moment a creepy guy could pull away the thin blue curtain scared me slightly. Luckily the shop wasn't too busy,which was down to the time I came, so that fear died down a little bit.