Not fitting in..

It's beautiful early morning, the nature is waking up under the rays emanated by golden Sun. Flowers are blooming, birds are singing their morning melody, fresh cool wind is blowing, golden sun rays are falling on her beautiful face and interrupting her sleep. He notices this and smiles, he shuts the curtains so that she can sleep comfortably. He has been awake for an hour and eagerly waiting for her to rise but does not want to disturb her sleep. He is the morning person who rises before sunrise and she is the exact opposite who can sleep for whole day if she is allowed to. He has not gone for morning walk as he does not want to leave her alone but when he sees she is not going to get up soon, he goes to balcony and do some exercises there.

When he is done with his work out, he returns to room and still finds her sleeping, now he is really worried about her, he goes near her and tries to wake her up.." Raina..Raina..please get up..see its 7:30.."

She turns to other side and buries her face into the pillow and says.."Let me sleep for 5 minutes Di..please..", but soon she realises that it's not Soumya and it's not her room either, her eyes are wide open and she gets up with a jerk.

He smiles and wishes her romantically, "Good morning!"

She wishes him back. She says in an embarrassed tone, "I'm sorry..I didn't realise the time..I'll go and get ready soon.." She is worried as it's her first day in this house and everyone would think of her a layabout.

He says, "Relax! it's perfectly fine.." and lies, "Even I wake up just 5 minutes before..take your time and get ready and then we'll have breakfast.."

She feels relaxed and leaves to get ready.

She takes shower comes out of the bathroom in a creme t-shirt and pink skirt, water dripping from her wet hair, they share a brief eye contact and then he leaves with a smile for shower. She tries to control the butterflies flying in her stomach which start dancing at his glance.

He comes out of the bathroom and sees her struggling with her sari pleats.. she looks at him and immediately casts her eyes downwards as he is in towel, He is also not very comfortable with her like this but he is not used to wearing clothes in bathroom but decides to do that from tomorrow.

He is ready but she is still trying to fix the sari, her bangles are chiming continuously with her hand movements, he is sitting on the sofa, staring at her and waiting patiently for her to finish. After some time, with so much hesitation, she says, "I need a help..Can you? please.."

He coughs and asks innocently, "I ?"

"Yes, please.. we are already late" She urges..

He comes near her and asks hesitantly, "Tell me what I have to do..?"

She asks him to kneel down on which he jumps and says, "What ?"

She almost commands him to kneel down and do as she is instructing him..He follows her and aligns the pleats, when pleats are perfectly done, she asks him to attach the pallu to her blouse with safety pin, he turns her around and shifts her hair to her right shoulder, he is standing so close to her that scent of her body is going inside him with his each breath and tempting him to fill her in his arms, but he is trying to completely concentrate on the work assigned to him and it is done. He bends a little and hovers her shoulder, she feels his breath over her skin, she turns around, faces him and says, "Shall we go? It's already late.."

She already starts moving and he is standing there still, he closes his eyes and exhales heavily..

********

It is very noisy downstairs, relatives who came to attend wedding are leaving today, some are packing their bags, some are having breakfast, some are chatting random stuff. But they unanimously start staring at Raina from head to toe as soon as she gets down the stairs. She starts touching feet of everyone and touches some people's feet twice as she does not recognise his relatives.