Dream come true..

Next day Raina's house...

"I'm really confused Di..is it actually possible? Did he propose me for marriage? Please pinch me once, I hope I am not dreaming.." Raina says to Soumya.

Soumya replies in an irritated tone, "Raina, this is the tenth time you are asking me the same question, and I am tired of pinching you, I don't know how to make you believe that this is reality. He proposed you in real, in fact before talking to you about his proposal he already talked to Ma about your marriage with him. You know Raina.. you're a mad girl, you have been rejecting all proposals because of him and now when he proposed you, you don't look happy, in fact you don't believe it to be true only.."

"Of course, I'm happy Di, but I am wondering what I never imagined even in my dream ever, today that has become reality, Can I be so lucky and fortunate that Rajeev loves me?" She says holding the locket which she is wearing."

Soumya empathizes with her and says, "Why don't you call him? You have his number.. right?  I think he only can make you believe that this is not a dream" she chuckles saying this..

"Shall I call him? What if he is busy? What if he thinks that I'm desperate to call him? You tell me Di what should I do?" She asks like a kid..

Soumya replies, "You're right actually.. don't call him, it won't leave a good impression. Leave it."

Raina gets so upset and says disappointed, "Are you sure Di? I should not call him?"

Soumya bursts into laughter and says, "What's wrong with you Raina, you're dying to to talk to him, then why are you thinking too much, just call him and talk to him. And don't ask me now what should you talk to him, you know better.." She smiles and leaves.

She takes a deep breath and dials his number, it is ringing but no response from other side. She gets little scared, impatiently, she dials again, but no luck, call is not picked. She gets real tense this time. Thousands of thoughts start running in her mind, "What could be the reason, why is he not taking my call, does he not want to talk to me, or may be he didn't recognize that it's my number, but how is that possible, he has my number, he called me on the same number, or he might be busy, but is there anything more important than me for him at this point of time. Actually, it's my mistake, I shouldn't have called him. I'm so stupid. What he would be thinking about me.."

And the phone rings, when she sees her mobile screen, her heart skips a heartbeat, it displays, "Rajeev calling.."  She picks up the call and says, "Hello!"

Rajeev lovingly replies, "Hi Raina.. I'm sorry, I missed your call as I was busy in some shoot."

"oh! I disturbed you, I'm sorry, you carry on please, I'll call you later" she apologises.

"No no, that's fine, tell me why you called me?" he asks softly.

Her mind becomes blank and being answer less, she blabbers something, "I called you because.......I..I called you because...."

He says in a husky voice, "because you are missing me.. because you want to meet me.. because you want to see me..." he smiles and continues, "Am I right Raina?"

She becomes speechless, her body starts shivering, she is trying hard to calm herself, but no use, his voice has magical effect on her. He calls her name again and again but she is not able to respond.

He says, "Raina, please talk to me, Raina..Raina you're killing me.. please say something.."

"I don't know...I don't know what to say.." She somehow manages to reply to him..

"Can we meet now? I'll pick you from home" he asks pleadingly..

"Now? But what about your shooting?" she asks surprisingly..

"Don't worry, I'll manage" he replies..

"Okay.." she happily agrees..

"Fine then, be ready, I'll be there in half an hour.." he happily says..

Both are so excited to meet each other. He winds up his shooting telling that he has got some urgent work and on the other side, Raina has emptied her wardrobe in the hunt for the best dress to wear, after too much effort, finally she settles on a red color pearl beaded top and black jeans.

He is on the way to her home, stops at a flower shop, buys a bouquet of red roses for the lady. After reaching her home, he calls her and asks her to come down. She is on top of cloud nine, and why won't she be, Rajeev, "The Superstar Rajeev" has come to pick her up for a date with him. She comes down, sees him sitting in the driver seat, other front door is open for her, she quickly settles in the front seat and they immediately leave from there.

He makes an intense glance at her, checks her out from top of her hair to the toes, but she is continuously looking outside the window. She is feeling cold and shivering out of nervousness. She crosses her arms in front of her chest tightly to make herself warm, she bites her lower lip and thinks why can't she be normal when he is around. There is a silence in the car, but they keep making glances at each other whenever they find opportunity. 

They reach the destination, they are on a beautiful hill in mid of greenery surrounded by forests. She gets down the car, looks around and says, "Wow! It's so beautiful!"

He gets down, but rather looking at the beauty of nature, he chooses to look at her beauty. He feels gratified to see her liking the place. When she turns towards him, she finds that he is continuously watching her, she lowers her gaze. He comes close to her and says, "So..."

She replies nervously, "So, what?"

He says with a smirk, "So, don't you think you have to say something to me or rather admit something to me?"

It doesn't take long for her to understand what he means, he wants to hear those three magical words which every lover wants to hear not just once or just twice.. innumerable times,                      Three magical words...     "I love you"

But, Raina tries to escape the situation by averting his gaze, walking in other direction and says," I don't know what are you talking about"

He smiles on her innocence, walks towards her and stands right behind her, and whispers in her right ear, "Really? You really don't know what I mean?"

She feels a shiver in her body and gets goosebumps, her eyes get automatically closed, and a smile creeps on her face. She opens her eyes, turns towards him and shakes her head as she is not going to give him what he wants so easily, she runs towards the green field, she spins opening her arms, enjoying the moment to the fullest, she feels like the happiest and luckiest person on the planet.

He is watching her dancing and enjoying the moment in nature's embrace and he suddenly recalls his dream which he saw after meeting Raina for the first time. He followed that dream and it is becoming true in front of his eyes today. He feels contented and his eyes get brimmed with tears. He wants to lift her up in his arms and take her to his home like he did in his dream, but he knows it's not possible now, he'll have to wait till their marriage. He is in no hurry, he is ready to wait as what he has now is so beautiful, the girl whom he loves is in front of his eyes who loves him so much, who has never admitted that she loves him but her eyes have never failed in expressing the ocean of affection she has in her heart for him.

****

Author's note-

Hello Readers, I thank you for reading my story, Please vote if you like it, also I would love to hear your reviews in comments. Thanks once again!