Chapter Thirteen - When Suddenly The Attention Of Two Great Men Is On You

(8) Lift Off - Conor Maynard ft. Pharrell

***

A week passes since the boy and girl were split apart. They don't mind though, they know that by the end of the week they'll be back together.

The girl enjoys the end of school with the rest of her friends.

The summer is finally here which means a lot of time to spend with the boy.

The boy on the other hand wants to treat the girl, he already has a plan.

***

Justin's P.O.V.

"Hi Sir" I say with a smile when Jerome opens the door for me.

"Hi Justin, come in" he steps aside and I go inside, "Bonnie's just gone to drop of Fabin at his football practice, but she'll be back soon."

"That's okaym I actually wanted to talk to you."

"Oh okay, well go through to the dinning room, Maybel's in there."

I do so and he follows behind me.

"Hi May" I say upon entering the dinning room.

"Hi Justin" she smiles at me looking up from her laptop.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Jerome asks sitting down in one of the chairs.

I take one across from him before answering, "well as my tour is now over and Bonnie's on her summer holidays, I want to take her somewhere. I think we both need a break from everything that's been happening."

"Well-" Jerome begins to say but I interupt.

"I know that you've just come back nd you want to spend time with her too, but it's just for a week."

"That wasn't my main worry actually" he says uncomfortable sneaking a quick glance at Maybel who's staring straight ahead, "I don't think we can afford two holidays-"

"Oh no, I'd be paying for her!" I exclaim somewhat rudely, "sorry for my explosion."

They both chuckle, "don't worry" Maybel says.

"Are you sure though?" Jerome asks.

"Of course, I mean, being 'Justin Bieber' pays off quite well" I chuckle.

"Right, I keep forgetting."

"That's understandable."

"So, where were you thinking about going?"

"Carribean. I know Bonnie's always wanted to go so."

"Dashing" Maybel chuckles.

I smile at her, "my mums gonna join us at some point and I'll have my bodyguard so we'll be okay."

"Yeah, well I don't see why not, she's not my little girl anymore" Jerome says somewhat sadly.

"She's still you're girl though, always will be" I say.

"Yeah, I know, but you're the one she wants to spend all her time with" he jokes.

I shrug, "well what can I say?"

We all laugh.

"Have you talked to Bonnie about this yet?" Maybel asks.

"No I haven't, I wanted to make sure it was okay with you before I got her all worked up. Actually could I have a piece of paper? I'll just leave her a note."