Chapter Nine - You're A Bit Of A Mr. Charmer

Hayy!

This chapter took forever to write so i really do hope you enjoy it.

I am quite proud of how it turned out.

Do note though that it does jump quite a lot but i wanted to show how they're relationship is progressing :)

Please drop a comment and tell me what you think, it means the world to me :)

*************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Nine – You’re A Bit Of A Mr. Charmer

(8) Glad You Came by The Wanted

The next day I go back to school and go to work for the first time at Summer’s dad’s place. It’s not a really easy job but its fun. I mean, it’s just making bouquets and a fact of knowing how to take care of the plants.

It’s when I get home however, that there’s a surprise for me.

“Bonnie?” my mum calls from what sounds like the kitchen.

“Yes mum?” I say dropping my stuff on the floor and heading towards the kitchen.

“Someone was here today to drop of something for you” she says as I step into the kitchen to find her taking out the plates, “can you set these out?”

“Who was it?” I ask going into the dinning room.

“I don’t know exactly but he introduced himself as a friend of Justin’s, and Benji recognised him as Christian. Apparently he came round yesterday?"

“Yeah he came to talk to me about why I was ignoring Justin.”

“Oh so the boy didn’t think of it himself?” my mum asks a little sceptically. I still don’t know why she’s so negative towards him.

“We kind of miss communicated. I wrongly interpreted what he was trying to say” I say grabbing the cutlery.

“Whatever you say."

“So what did he bring?”

“A letter, it’s on the fridge.”

I walk back into the kitchen and take down the letter addressed to me.

I open it and my eyes widen.

Inside is a plane ticket for Friday headed to Stratford.

“Stratford?” I mumble to myself and then I remember that Justin will be going home for a few days to visit his grandparents.

“What is it?” my mother asks.

“It’s a plane ticket” I say turning to face her.

“A plane ticket?” she asks confused.

“Yeah, to Stratford, Justin’s home town. He’s got a three day break starting Friday, and apparently he wants me there” I say waving the ticket.

“Well I don’t know” she says rubbing her brow.

“Oh mum please” I say panicking. I assumed she’d be okay with it.

“I will need to talk to someone about it first. Like I don’t know where you’re going or-“

“I’ll talk to Justin later and I’ll get someone to call you” I say quickly.

“Okay, I’ll think about it. Now go call your brothers down.”

“Thanks mum” I say leaving the kitchen with a grin.

***

So pass three days to turn into Friday and me sitting in a plane seat shaking with nerves.

“Never been on a plane?” the person sitting next to me, a middle aged woman with a kind smile asks me.