Chapter Five - Surprising Alterations of Society

Hayy!

Sorry for the long wait but my head has been in no state for writing.

Hope you enjoy :)

I haven't proof read so i apologise for mistakes.

********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Five – Surprising Alterations of Society

(8) More Than This by One Direction

I turn my alarm off and groan loudly. Damn Justin and Daniel for not letting me get any proper sleep. At least it’s a Friday.

After getting ready I leave quickly as I’m not in the mood for my mother. I’ll talk to her when I get home.

School passes in a daze too as I’m just waiting to leave. It’s only when I’m leaving school that something a little more interesting happens.

“Bonnie!” I snap my head around to find a frantic Mirelle sprinting towards me.

“What’s wrong?” I ask as she comes to a stop in front of me and doubles over trying to gain back her breath.

“The principle… wanted… you” she manages to say.

“What does the principle want from me?”

“I have no idea” she says standing up properly, “he just told me it’s really important.”

“Okay, thanks” I smile at her, “I’ll call you sometime.

“Yeah, have a good weekend” she says over her shoulder.

“You too” I call back making my way to the principles office.

I take in a breath and knock on the door twice.

“Come in” Mr. Treare calls out.

I open the door and am greeted by the principles stern face and Fabian sitting in one of the chairs with his head dropped.

“Fabian?” I say surprised as I close the door behind me.

“I come to understand that you are not aware of what happened not long ago?” Mr. Treare asks as I take the seat next to Fabian.

“No Sir” I say shooting Fabian a look but he’s still looking at his hands.

“Mr Taylor here punched one of his class mates.”

My eyes widen and I feel like I’m the one who received the blow, “ho-wh… Fabian?” I say feebly.

“I’m sorry” he mumbles finally looking up at me. There’s tears in his eyes, “he was laughing at a documentary about soldiers at war and I just” he lets out a heart breaking sob and I pull him into my arms.

“Shh, it’s okay, I understand why you did what you did” I whisper to him.

Mr. Treare clears his throat loudly so I pull away from Fabian.

“I understand under what circumstances the event took place” the principle begins to say, “but Fabian will still need to take responsibility for his actions.”

“Of course” I nod.

“So I will place Fabian in after school detention for the next two weeks. he will help out in whatever after school club that happens to be on that day” Fabian’s shoulders droop but I laugh to myself. It could have been much worse.

“I will make sure he’s shining with enthusiasm everyday” I say with a warm smile.

“I’m sure you will Miss Taylor. You will start on Monday Fabian” Mr Treare says turning to him.