In Love With A Geek ~ Jock! Roman x Geek! Reader (part 1)

Requested by Pidge101
Jock! Roman x Geek! Reader ~ Basically she is a geek and has no friends. She gets bullied almost everyday and she thinks that no one likes her. But what she doesn't know that Roman likes her. Roman soon asks her to prom in a creative way.

Y/n L/n groans as her back hits against the lockers. Yes, this was an everyday thing. Yet she's never said anything, used to all of this trouble and bullying. The person who was bullying her, Jin, left her alone after pushing her into the lockers. She has to suffer walking the crowds with eyes always on her. The only thing she was able to look forward to was the notes she got from her secret admirers.

You are the cutest flower in a field of flowers.

Secret admirer

The recent note said, once Y/n had opened her locker. Her smile was a big one as someone looks at her.

Roman Sanders made it a habit to watch Y/n when she read his notes. Yes, he was the secret admirer. Yet he never said anything, scared to tell her. He drove her insane. The notes. The smiles. Yet, she had no idea it was him. She had no idea that he was the one to cone to school early each morning just so he can plant a note without anyone finding out.

Y/n L/n just wanted to meet the secret admirer. She want to tell him so many thing. The way her heart fluttered. The way she'd smile so wide her cheeks hurt. And it was all because of the daily notes.

Roman Sanders just wanted to tell her. But he couldn't. He was threatened once. That if he'd ever fall in love with a geek, she'd be beaten to a pulp. But that was just it. He loves her. He felt bad everytime she was pushed against the lockers. When she'd get pushed, smacked, kicked or bruised. But yet, after all this, he still loves her and nothing is going to change that.