I'll Do Anything For You - Yandere! Patton x reader

Warning: May contain killing, cursing, murder, and blood.

Requested by kawaiibaka987

Yandere! Patton x reader - Patton's killing side took over and he killed readers ex boyfriend. Once he is killed, Patton turns back to normal but the reader doesn't hate him because the side killing wasn't the Patton she knew.

Since this had no plot, I made my own.

Being Thomas's heart had its differences. Patton had Sides of himself. There was the jealousy, pain, murderer, and, of course, lovely. They would sometimes take over. Lovely showed up during Thomas's videos, Pain came over when he was recalling bad memories, that being his other job. Jealousy came over when he would see cute couples on the streets and Murderer popped up when he wanted to kill someone.

These personalities weren't much help. Patton was alone in his room, looking through social media. He would always look through it every now and then to keep up with the kids.

He clicked on a account he found familiar. There were old pictures of Y/n and Patton realized the account was Y/n ex boyfriend. Patton's face became red in anger and he felt a side that hasn't came up in a while. Murderer.

His voice was much darker and his eyes turned to a reddish-brown. He wore black and red clothing (so not the colors of Prinxiety) and wore brown glasses.

(We gonna call him M since I'm too lazy to write his whole name)

M walked down the stairs and smirked.

"Guess who's back" he screams and everyone in the house gasped at the voice.

"What have you've done to our living adorable Patton" Roman says pulling out his sword.

"Who's Patton again" M says smirking even wider than before.

"Welp I'm out" he says walking out the door. He knew where e/b/n was (you know what that means) and headed to the location.

*time skip*

On the way to the apartment, M picked up an abandoned pipe.(Don't ask where he found it) He knocked at the apartment door and e/b/n answers the door.

"Can I come in" M asks but pushes e/b/n to the side, going in anyway. He looks around seeing picture of Y/n and other people. His face turned emotionless.

He has pictures of Y/n. MY Y/N

"Dude, you need something"

"Actually, yes, I do" M says and takes out the pipe. M swings the pipe to e/b/n's stomach and e/b/n groaned, falling to the floor.

"What the fuck man" he would've said more but M kept swinging. After a few blows, M connected the pipe to his face. If someone would walk by the door, they would hear yells and pleads of mercy. E/b/n didn't know what he had done but M certainly did.

He ended up whacking him like a piñata.

There layed e/b/n on the floor, dead. Being whacked on the head multiple times didn't help his life. M walked out of the small apartment, making sure to not touch anything.

*time skip*

He was home and someone was pounding on his door. He opened it to revel Y/n and she looked up worried at the side.

"Where is Patton"

"He's gone"

"No he's not, I know he's in there somewhere"

"Welp you just missed him"

"Not yet" she says while grabbing his face, pulling it down for a kiss. The kiss turned from rough to passionate. That's when Y/n had realized that her Patton was back. Once they pulled away, Patton gasped, recalling his memories.

"What have I done"

"It wasn't you, one of your multiple sides took over and you couldn't get back into control"

"*sigh* Thank you Y/n, just for that, I'm going to let you have 5 of my cookies"

"Oh gosh, thanks Patton"

FINISHED OH WOW THAT TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED (I literally just started writing that today) HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! Till next time guy, gals, and non-binary pals.