(Christmas Special) Logan x reader

"CAROLING ON A CHRISTMAS DAY IS AMAZINGGGGGGG" Patton yelled as he sung random song put together. Y/n looks at Logan slightly confused.

"For one you didn't tell me we would be doing carols, and two I didn't know you could sing" she says slightly confused.

"Oh he could definitely sing, but his dorky self always covers up the true talent" Roman says putting on a scarf.

"His dorky side is sorta cu..kawaii" she says since she knew Logan didn't study his Japanese yet. But it seemed everyone else had. Thomas, Roman, and Patton squealed as Virgil just smirked in the background.

"How do you even know what that means?" Thomas half yells to Virgil as he sees his smirk.

"I watch Naruto and Your Lie In April, both sadly relatable and depressing" Virgil says going upstairs to get away from the singing.

"BUT THAT TWIST ON YOUR LIE IN APRIL WAS TO MUCH TO BARE" Roman says dramatically and Patton pulls Virgil back downstairs.

"LETS GO" Thomas says pointing as if we would be going to Narnia.

"TO NARNIA" we all scream, along with the monotone voice of Virgil.

*time skip*

"And a Happy New Yearrrr" everyone sings, surprisingly Virgil sang to. Roman made a deal with him by whispering in his ear "I will buy you all the merch in HotTopic if you do this" and it worked. Logan was pretty good at singing as Y/n seemed to notice. He was also good at rapping, Y/n thought it was adorable that he added some rap to the singing.

Although Roman kept complaining, it was a wondrous night that everyone enjoyed and it was just about to get better.

Logan lead Y/n to his room since he wanted to give her the gift he got for her early, also so that the other Sanders wouldn't be fangirling to hard. Y/n sat down on his bed as he covered her eyes with a quick blindfold. (It was a tie) He pulled out the wrapped present and cleared his throat.

"You can take the blindfold off now" he says and Y/n starts to take off the blindfold. She sees a wrapped box before her eyes. Logan blushes and looks down. She looks up at him quickly but then start to open it. Inside was a bracelet from your favorite book series, Percy Jackson.

Y/n smiles and kisses Logan's cheek, but blushes as soon as she realizes what she just did

"I-I'm so sorry, I've been liking you for awhile and I couldn't help myself, during today, you were so adorable it drove me crazy" she says and Logan cups her face with his hands.

"Y-Y/n?" he says blushing like crazy and Y/n looks up, blushing as much as the dork in front of her.

"Yes?"

"W-Would you mind if I k-kissed you?" He says nervous you would say no and just say you were kidding around. It wouldn't have been the first time.

Y/n nods, unsure you wanted to use her voice at the moment. Logan leans in and gently presses his lips against hers. She kisses back, surprised this was actually happening. They pulled away and smiled. Although it was short, it showed many emotions.