Winged Fate ~ Winged! Virgil x reader soulmate AU

Requested by artsypride101
winged! Virgil x reader soulmate AU~ Everyone in Virgil's family had already found their soulmate. It worked like this, you have these wings that only you and your soulmate can see. Virgil was beginning to give up before he comes across the reader, her wings a bright white color and looked strangely like Maleficent's from the live action. The reader immediately saw Virgil's, his a black but it looked like a raven's. (Kinda looked Castiel's from Supernatural)

Virgil's POV

I was scared, unsure of everything as I look at my wings in the mirror. I groan softly, hating how they looked. The were huge black wings which made it hard for me to do anything. I put on my shirt before going outside, to the kitchen.

"Hey Patton"

Patton waves back, giggling at whatever Logan was doing.

They're cute

I smile softly before looking at Roman, who was currently writing love letters for his oh so sweet Vanessa. (If your name is Vanessa than you could change her name.) I sigh softly, knowing that since Thomas was off of YouTubing, he was hanging out with his boyfriend Derek.

Where's my soulmate?

That was a common question I always asked myself. Of course they haven't died because if they have, my feathers would be shedding. The problem was probably because I rarely go outside. I had had enough of waiting around and decide to go outside.

I walk out of the house, knowing my brother would be worried. But I didn't care as I searched for him or her, not really caring who my soulmate was. I search until it was night, slowly losing hope.

But then that's when I saw her. A girl with h/c hair and what seemed to be e/c eyes. I look to her wings, seeing that they were slightly glowing from the moonlight. Her wings a beautiful white that made me mesmerized.

Y/n's POV

I stare at the guy before me. I stare at his wings in awe, seeing that they were black, a beautiful night sky black. I look at his brown eyes before smiling. I run up to him and hug him tightly.

He hugs me back and I feel his wings wrap around me. I loop my wings with his, smiling.

We stood there in silence for a few minutes before he pulls away, smiling down at me.

"Hi, soulmate, the name's Virgil"

Sorry that this is short, I haven't updated in awhile but I wanted to publish at least something.