Logan x reader ~ The Falling Duo

Requested by MagpieYay

Logan x reader - Logan and Y/n we're playing 'dress up' as Sherlock and Watson, they search the house for any mysteries or situations to solve. It ends up with Y/n tripping on Patton's 'accidentally placed leg' and falling on top of Logan, neither of them reacted at first. Logan then asked her to get off, both at the point becoming a blushing mess. Both are too afraid to do anything and they soon just go back to solving that mystery.  

"Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals" Thomas say, waving at the camera. Roman walks over and turns off the camera.

"I still don't understand why you have to film a Sanders Sides video way before your filming schedule" Logan says and I smile.

"It's so that he could post it on time and not after days of the scheduled time" I say and Logan gasps.

"Why didn't think of that?"

"Because you think too hard" I say back and Roman scoffs.

"Pfft nerds" Roman says smiling to Virgil.

"I know right" Virgil says, smiling back.

"Can we dress up as the Sherlock duo now?"

"Oh right, I forgot about that, I'll be right back" he says and runs upstairs to put on his costume.

"Wow, I've never seen the geek run so fast" Virgil says, smirking at his own joke. Unlike Logan, I was already in costume.

"Can you even run?" Roman asks Virgil. But before Virgil could answer, a shriek was heard in the kitchen.

"Ahhhh, my cookies are gone" Patton yells and Logan comes running down the stairs.  

"I have found our problem, the disappearing cookies" Logan says and I follow behind him.

"Look there is a trail of cookie crumbs, we should follow it" I say taking out my magnifying glass. He nods and we follow the trail until we are upstairs. Little did we know, Patton was at the corner, awaiting his ship to finally sail.

Once we rounded the corner, Patton sticks his leg out and Logan falls to the ground. I was on top of Logan!! Patton just walked away and didn't say sorry.

"Ummmm, sorry" Logan says having a faint blush on his face.

"I-It's okay, it wasn't your fault" I say, silently cursing my stutter. We got up and started looking again.

Patton was currently on his bed casually eating cookies. They were never missing, he just had the best plan of all ships and it worked. He did get some pictures out of it.

In the other room, Roman and Virgil were arguing about the weirdest thing.

"Why can't we dress up as Veronica Sawyer and Jason Dean?" Roman growls and Virgil glares at him.

"Cause I know you don't want to be Veronica and I know damn well I'm a perfect JD" Virgil argues back and Roman huffs.

"Lets settle this by asking everyone in the house" Roman says grabbing Virgil's arm, dragging him to Thomas.

"Excuse me Thomas, who could make a great JD" Roman asks since Virgil already knew the answer.

"Is that even a question, Virgil is the anxiety of everyone in that movie, so he is JD since he terrifies the shit out of people, and you Roman are Veronica since you actually can do forgery" Thomas says explaining everything out.

"Do we even need to ask anyone else?" Virgil says crossing his arms.

 "He was enough explaining for this situation" Roman says and heads to his room to change. Virgil smirks with victory and goes to his room change since he had his outfit set out already.

*time skip*

"You look hot wearing a skirt"

"Shut up *mumbles* I could have been Veronica before the transformation" Roman started blushing and Virgil chuckles.

"Sorry bro, next time there is a girl mob, wear that and I wouldn't notice a boy in the mob" 

Virgil was unconscious for five hours and Roman stole his trench coat.

Okay so the last part isn't incest, just some brotherly teasing. Hope you guys enjoyed this, also I'm not a Heather, I'm a Veronica!!!