An Unknown Love Prt 1~ Patton x reader

Requested by AndreaBaier

Patton x reader - Reader goes through hard times and Patton helps. Reader doesn't realize that they have liked Patton for awhile until that moment.

Y/n's POV

As I try to sleep, I hear the yelling of my parents. They have been fighting for months now and I already knew where this was gonna lead. I heard a slam at the door and I got up, walking to my window sill. My dad's car was driving away, probably off to get divorce papers. I hear the distant crying of my mother so I walked to her. I hug her, trying to comfort her and she hugs back, crying on my shoulder. I was trying so hard not to cry so I didn't . My mom soon cried herself to sleep so I carried her to her bed.

After I knew she was safe, I ran to the Sanders household. As I got there, tear streamed down my face so I knocked on the door.

Patton opened the door and instantly became worried.

"Are you okay? Come to my room" he became a different feeling that wasn't happiness. So we walked to his room and stayed quiet since everyone was sleeping. Patton guided me to sit on his bed and I did, crying harder than before.

He pulled me into a hug, knowing I needed one and I cried on his shoulder. Once I had calmed down, I sighed and told him what was going on.

He looked at me with sorrow and hugged me again.

"You could stay here, it might be better off, I won't let anyone hurt you ever again, you will never cry on my watch" he says and looked down at me. I smile and wipe my tears.

"Thank you"

"No problem" he says and kisses my forehead. As he did that, I felt my heart race as it did everytime I see Patton. I don't know what that was before but now I know that a love is blossoming between us.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Who wants a part two?? This was so fun to write, I've never wrote anything like this before. Hope you enjoyed!!!