Virgil/Anxiety x reader

Of course the Dark Child is first because.....well he is lovable to the some of us. By the way this is Angel, so buh bye.

Y/n's POV

I walked out my house wearing a black shirt and slightly ripped jeans. I put on my rings and earrings, putting on my necklace as well. I was also wearing my black boots.

I head to Thomas's house, which is across the street from mine and knock on the door

I head to Thomas's house, which is across the street from mine and knock on the door. Roman opened the door and smiled at me. I walked through the door and was quickly trampled to the floor by Patton.

"Hey Patton, nice to see you too" I say getting Patton off of me.

"Sorry, I'm just really excited to see you" he says and heads upstairs to his room. Roman, Logan, and Thomas were in the living room so I went to Virgil's room.

"Knock knock" I say before opening his door. I see him laying on his bed, listening to music on his earphones. I run up and jump on his bed.

"CAN I LISTEN TOO?" I say and he chuckles and gives me an earbud. The song was House of Memories by Panic at the Disco.

I hummed lightly to the song while Virgil stared at me.

"What's the matter" I ask seeing that he was staring at me.

"Nothing" he says looking down at my lips quickly. I notice and smirk. I lean up and kiss his lips softly.

"I was a fool" I sang the part clearly for him to only hear. He smiles and presses his lips to mine once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed. I had no inspiration but I'm gonna publish anyways.