Virgil x (Autistic) reader ~ Stories

Since RandomSandersGay didn't give me a plot, I came up with one.  Hope this was what you were looking for...

Sleeping was hard, I had nightmares more constantly than before. As I feel myself flowing to unconsciousness quickly, I slightly curse myself.

~Nightmare~ (enter worse fear).

I sat up from my bed and sigh, realizing my nightmare was over. I get up and start to get dressed. Going downstairs for breakfast, I hear Patton humming. Roman was watching Disney on his phone while Logan was reading some poetry. Virgil was listening to music while Thomas tried to figure out an idea for a video.

"Hey N/n" Patton says, making everyone's eyes turn to me.

"Hey" I say sitting down and Roman groans.

"Just please give us sentences and not just single words" he says pulling his hair in frustration. I shake my head, not giving him satisfaction. He sighs but goes back to the movie Hercules and Patton laughs.

"Breakfast is ready" he says cheerfully and everyone get up. Well except for you.

Virgil had went upstairs, probably to his room while everyone went to eat breakfast.

Virgil's POV.

I just need to get to Y/n's room quietly and I can see what is wrong. I had my suspicions and I wanted to see if at least one of them is right. She either had autism or she is just really shy. I opened her door and go straight to her desk. On top of it, layed a black leather journal and beside it was a drawing book. I picked up the drawing book and opened it. I found figures of monsters, shadows, and things I can't describe.

Nothing there.

I put it down and pick up the leather book, opening it. Surprisingly there was a table of contents and I skimmed through the titles. (Who else does this in there writing books? No one? Just me then.)

Stars.

Dreams turned to nightmares.

Help?

Words

Autism

The last entry proved my thoughts and I opened to the page.

A girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes found out she had autism. She was barely saying any words and stayed in her room each day. What shall happen to this girl? We shall not know.

That was all I could read before the door slammed closed. Y/n was standing there with tears in her eyes and I put down the book.

"What did you read?" she asked and I sighed.

"The autism, you could've told me you know"

"How am I supposed to do that when.."

"When? What could possibly stop you from finishing that sentence?" I ask and she shivers slightly from the tone of my voice.

"I like you, okay, I didn't want you to be in my troubles and I'm scared that you will not like me because of the autism" she says and I shake my head.

"That's so not true" I say speed walking to her. I push my lips to hers and slam her against her door. Y/n hesitantly wrapped her arms around my neck while I put my arms around her waist.

"I l-love you, and nothing will change that" I say and she smiles.

"That's all I wanted to hear"