(Christmas Special) Roman x reader

Surprisingly, Roman told me to just call him when I am at his doorway instead knocking on the front door,I wonder why?

I call him and he opens the door.

"Come on in" Roman says in his lovely Christmas sweater. He looks rather charming in it.(Yah see what I did there) I walk inside and we rush into his room to avoid his sibling.

Once inside his room, I look out his window, watching as two kids build a snowman. I sigh and Roman looks out the beside me.

"What's the matter? Did Virgil's anxiety get to you?" he asks as I am well aware of the emotions of the other sides.

"This might sound crazy but I have never built a snowman before" I say looking sadly at the astonished looking Roman.

"What? Why?"

"Don't you remember, I lived in California before moving here, the closest thing we had snow was the frost on the grass and roofs" I say and sat down on the bed.

"Well put on your snow gear, we are gonna build a snowman before" Roman says putting on a scarf and beanie. He puts on his coat and pulls me outside.

He shows me how to roll the bottom part of the snowball and I start the middle snowball. I see Patton look out the front door and he runs to the kitchen.

He runs out and hands a carrot, coal, a scarf, and a hat to us. Me and Roman work on the head together and stack it on top. We put on the items for the snowman and grab sticks for the arms. Once finished, Roman smirks at me deviously and picks up some snow.

"Oh heck no" I say and start to run until until I feel something hit my back.

"You asked for it Princey" I say as we start to build our forts. I throw the first snowball as I finish my fort. He screams and starts laughing as it hits his face.

"You have quite the aim L/n" he says and starts throwing snowballs at me. I throw some at him also but as it hits his face again, he falls to the floor. I run over and see Roman holding his face. He uncovers his face and I yelp.

"Oh my gosh, Roman your eye is black" I say holding his face. He blushes and smiles shyly at me. I blush back realizing what I did. No matter put feelings aside and put Roman first.

"Come on, we need to put on ice with that"

*time skip*

Okay so we couldn't find ice but we found a cold pea pack. Also, we heard yelling downstairs but found out it was nothing, what a drag. I don't even know why they have a pea pack. I put it on his eye and he looks up at me.

"T-Thanks Y/n, you really didn't have to do this"

"Don't worry Roman, I wanted to do this, I mean I was the one to throw that snowball" I say and he laughs at that.

"You do know I could hold this pack myself right?" he says and I begin to blush.

"O-Of course I'm sorry" I say blushing even more, thinking of how I kept my hands there. Surprisingly he grabbed my hand and intwined our hands together.

"You can put your hands there, I don't really mind" he says slyly but I can see a slight blush come on his face.

"Look this may not be a good time to tell you but I really like you"

"Y-You do?" I ask blushing even more than before.

"Do you question my love for you? Do I have to prove my love for you?" he says and I stay quiet not knowing what to say.

"Guess I need to show you" he says and grabs my face with his hands. He smashes his lips with mine and kisses me passionately. I hesitantly kiss back, blushing as I do so.

"I love you Y/n L/n" he says once we pull away for air.

"M-Mahal kita" I say not speaking English since I was too scared to speak actual English.

YESSSSS I HAVENT WRITTEN A FLUFF IN AWHILE!!!!!! Hope yah liked this!! Oh and Mahal Kita means "I love you" in Tagalog/Filipino.