Apologetic Love ~ Virgil x Reader part two

Virgil x energetic! reader ~ Reader wants attention and goes to Virgil. Virgil pushes Reader away, having liking her but to scared to admit it. She goes to Roman, almost in tears. She tells him what's going on and Roman talks to Virgil. Virgil realizes the wrongs he has done and goes to Reader to apologies.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Virgil sighs as he nears Y/n's door. He was disappointed in himself yet he was scared if she was even going to let him in. He knocks on her door, his heart breaking as he hears a sniffle on the other side.

"Y/n, can you open the door please?" (Can we not fight anymore please? Veronica open the door!) Virgil says softly.

"N-No" she whimpers aloud, her forehead against the cold wooden door.

"Alright, but I'm going to talk to you through the door then. I am so so sorry. I wanna talk to you. I was just frustrated because Roman had gotten under my skin when we did that last video. I just want you to know that I want you in my life forever and I-I love you" Virgil says, the words flowing from his mouth. Just as he says those three words, the door opens and Y/n gently presses her lips against his in a kiss. She had her arms wrapped around his neck while his hands nervously held onto her waist.

Forbid that if oxygen didn't exist, they would have been kissing each other forever.

"I love you too" Y/n says with a small pant in her voice.

And that's how Logan got 20 bucks.

Sorry that its short, it's a part two AND I've gotta good reason. I hope the word depression will give you reasons. Love you guys sooo much.

~ Ariana <3