Meeting

Thomas:
Today was the meet and greet for us Viners and I was so excited. I did some vines with fans and other fellow Viners. We had so much fun and it was awesome. Did I forget to say I meet THE THOMAS SANDERS at the meet and greet. We did a vine on each of our accounts and switched numbers so we could make more vines together.

Welp it was fun and I think we really bonded.

Virgil:

I looked through the Twenty One pilots section of HotTopic and bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry" I say not looking up. I head to the Harry Potter section and picked up a Slytherin jacket. Yes I am a Slytherin but when I looked at the price, I put it down sadly. I head out the store and head to Spencer's. I found a z/s (zodiac sign) choker and bought it, it only being 8 dollars.

The jacket was 32 dollars and I only had 20. As I walk out the store, I bump into someone again. I look up this time and see a guy who had brown hair covering his eyes and eye shadow under his eyes? He handed me a HotTopic bag and I look at my curiously.

"Just look inside" he says and I open the bag seeing the Slytherin jacket I wanted.

"I saw how sad you were when you saw the price and I got one too" he says holding up another one.

"How much money did you have?"

"I had 70 dollars with me but no biggie" he says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'll treat you to dinner, it's the least I could do since you bought me such a jacket" I say and we go to f/r (favorite resteraunt).

Little did she know that he would be paying once again.

And little did she know that he 'borrowed' some money from a certain prince.

Roman:

I was in my new high school's art room and was painting for the theater club. Both Thomas and Roman Sanders were in the club and we had a collaboration on a Disney play. There was a knock on the door but I didn't hear it.

"Hello?" a voice say and I turn quickly around. The paint brush just had a fresh dip of paint so the paint splattered all over someones white shirt.

And that someone was the one and only Roman Sanders.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to do that I say looking down.

"It's alright, it looks quite nice with the paint splattered on it" he says and look at his shirt. It does look kinda nice.

"Okay fine, but good luck on trying to get those stains out" I say and he laughs.

"I'll leave this paint on the shirt, it shows my creativity, I'm even going to tell people that the wonder and beautiful Y/n L/n made it" he says and starts blushing a little.

HE JUST CALLED YOU BEAUTIFUL AND YOU COULDN'T HELP BUT BLUSH.

You felt you cheeks heat up and you smile at him.

"Isn't there a play you need to get to?"

"Oh shiz, thanks"

Logan:

The mall was packed and you and your friends were walking to the food court. But eventually stopped at Macy's!

Angel and Ruby walked along side you and Angel took out her phone.

"THE FLOOR IS LAVA" she screamed and we scurry to find a place to jump on. A guy nearby had his back towards me and I just thought WHY THE HELL NOT.

I jump on his back and smile down at him.

"The floor is lava so I'm using you as a flotation device" his friends nearby jumped on beds, couches, and even refrigerators.

The one who had a blue shirt on, jumped on a chair while a guy who wore all black jumped on the couch. The guy with all white jumped on the bed while the guy with just indescribable clothing jumped on the refrigerator.

Angel burst out laughing and the guy with all black landed on her while finding a place to stand. After we were kicked out, I put my hand forward and smiled at the guy who gave me a piggy-back ride.

"Names Y/n"

"I'm Logan" he says and laughs.

"I still don't get the concept of the whole "THE FLOOR IS LAVA" ordeal" he says shaking my hand.

"Don't worry, my friend got it allll on tape"

Patton:

The library was the best place to be when you could get away from everything. You loved reading about romantic novels and you slowly began to wish you had the same feeling in this book. So you were a side of Y/n and you were her (insert emotion). You were named e/n (emotions name) and loved books.

You were currently reading Divergent and sighed lovingly at the part where the two characters kissed viciously.

"What you reading?" you hit the shoulder of the person beside you with your book. He grabs it and you find out it's Patton.

"Ah, Divergent, the book about an order of which place you'll be. Abnegation, Dauntless, Erudite, Amity, and Candor are the factions, each having a specific meaning, at least that's all I remember" he says and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You know this series?" I question and he smiles brightly.

"Of course, my brother made me read it and I actually enjoyed the book" he says and I smile.

"This is actually my third time reading it"

"Really, can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead"

"Would you like to fangirl with me about this wonderful series" he says and I chuckle.

"I would love to"

You ended up talking until the librarian kicked you out.

I hope you enjoyed the first preference, here's a present.

🎁

Open it now!!

🍪