Watching It Burn ~ Virgil x cheated on! Reader

Requested by _PanicAtTheRomance_
Virgil x cheated on! reader~ The reader was cheated on by Roman and is left broken. (Just like how the whole Alexander and Eliza thing went down) Virgil finds out and fixes them with his fabulous emo music and Tim Burton movies.

Why? Why did Roman have to do that? Y/n had walked into Roman cuddled into one of their friends from college. Though when he noticed that Y/n was at the door, he got up and started to explain himself. He told them that he wasn't feeling anything anymore and wanted to tell them when they came back to their shared apartment.

How dumb could they possibly be? Why didn't they notice it before? Y/n turned to the only thing that would make them happy, being alone. They grab their essentials and goes to the room at the Sanders place.

Mrs.Sanders was always understanding so she allowed Y/n to have the guest room for themselves, noticing the tears in their eyes. They head into the room, finally falling apart on the bed, curling up in a ball. They let their tears go, burying their face in a pillow.

Virgil, had been noticing that Y/n was there, knocked on their door and was instantly met by a big hug from Y/n. He comforts them, having no idea of what was going on but helped them none the less. He leads them back into their room and sits down on their bed, petting their hair soothingly.

"It's okay, what happened?" Virgil asks in a soft voice, not wanting to make Y/n cry any harder. They look up at Virgil, sniffling as he takes in their appearance. Their eyes were puffy, red from crying so much in a short time. Tears were streaming down their face, not planning to stop anytime soon.

"R-Roman (I almost put Ron, whoops) h-he cheated on me with my friend who went to college with me. I-It hurt so much Virge" Y/n says in between sobs, whimpering as the memory reoccurs in their head.

"Alright listen, Roman can a bit of a pain in the head but let me tell you that he had no right to hurt you like this" Virgil says, continuing to caress their hair. He couldn't believe that Roman did that, especially to someone like Y/n.

"Why don't you lay back and I'll get some movies alright?" Virgil says, letting go off them when they nod their head. Panic! At The Disco's Nine In The Afternoon played on the background as Virgil goes to his movie collection.

"Corpse Bride or The Nightmare Before Christmas?"

"Definitely the Corpse Bride" Y/n says, sniffling as their tears go away, now replaced with a sad smile. Virgil smiles back at them, playing the movie.

As the movies goes on, Y/n had found a way to fall asleep of Virgil's shoulder. He didn't mind and just paused the movie. It had gotten dark outside, the tv radiating the only light in the room, reflecting on Y/n's face and giving them a beautiful glow. He kisses the top of their head, looking down at them.

"I will let nobody hurt you ever again" He whispers softly before falling asleep himself, his head leaning against their head.

But little did he know that the sleeping girl beside him had a small smile in her sleep, knowing that they were safe.