“Are you kidding me? ‘How do I compete with PERRIE?!’ First off she looks like she’s in her 30’s for christ sake. She’s totally fake with all that make-up she cakes on her face, and she’s in Little Mix. Whats wrong with that? Their music sucks.” She stated blandly. Leave it to Brooke to give it to me straight. The part about their music she got wrong though, in my opinion. I actually liked their music...and her voice is gorgeous! She was probably just saying all this to make me feel better anyway.

“But she’s got Zayn...and I’ve never even kissed a boy.” I sighed.

“That can be fixed easily.” She waved her hand dismissively. 

“Oh...and one more thing.” I chuckled not knowing how I was going to put this...”Harry Styles gave me his number.” I winced for the screaming that was about to follow.

“HARRY STYLES!? GAVE YOU HIS NUMBER?!?!?!?” I nodded. She squealed and clapped her hands excitedly. She gasped suddenly and grasped my arm tight. “Call him up and set a date!!”

“What? No! Why would Harry Styles want my number anyway? We have NOTHING in common and I’m pretty sure I’m not his type!” She threw one of my pillows at my face.

“How do you know?” She challenged. I shrugged not knowing how to respond. “Listen babe, you need to stop putting yourself down once and awhile and learn not to over think things. He obviously see’s something in you so why not be happy for yourself?! Its Harry freakin Styles for god sake! Bask in the glory that is his sexiness!! Be happy for yourself, your an amazing, BEAUTIFUL, smart, not to mention TALENTED girl, there is no reason why any guy wouldn’t like you!” She moved closer to me and looked me right in the eyes. I stared back into her icy blue ones noticing the truth she held in them. Brooke rarely ever complements someone, but when she does its genuine. I sighed and nodded.

“I guess your right...but what about Zayn?”

“As for Zayn, you need to give it time. You just met the boy for christ sake! Maybe right now its just best for you to get closer to him as a friend, then move on from there.” She patted my back in a comforting manner and gave me one of her dazzling smiles. “In the mean time, why not get flirtatious with Harry? It couldn’t hurt.” I giggled and bumped shoulders with her affectionately. 

“You know....Niall’s still single...” I winked knowing that she’s had a giant crush on Niall from the beginning.

“Oh I know! Thats why, I’m counting on you to call these boys and ask if they want to go out with us clubbing tonight so I can meet him!” She smirked.

“What!? You know I can’t dance! Besides, I was going to work on my mural tonight!”

“Oh come on! Its your day off from work and I’m here! Why must you spend it painting!? Its One Direction we are talking about!!!”

“Because I love painting! I’m comfortable painting! Thats why I do it. I don’t have to dirty dance, or make small talk when I’m painting.”

“Call. Or I will leave.” She got up and folded her arms around her chest menacingly.

“Oh please! Where would you go? I snorted.

“You forget I have relatives who live here.”

“Brooke come on! I am not going. Thats final.” She rolled her eyes but stopped when she spotted my bag on the table next to her. A giant grin tugged at her lips. I already knew what she was thinking.

“Don’t. You. Dare.” She lunged for it and started digging through it hurriedly, throwing anything that wasn’t my cell phone at me to keep me from getting too close to her.

“BROOKE NO!” I yelled trying to dodge the random objects flying my way.

“AH-HA!” She held up my phone triumphantly as I jumped for it. Of Course, she was to tall for me to reach it. She laughed like a maniac and sprinted to my bathroom. I lunged for her but it was to late. She already had slammed the door in my face. I heard a soft click from the door handle signaling to me that she had already locked it.

“DAMN IT BROOKE!” I banged on the door but she didn’t seem to care. 

“Harry Styles?” She said sweetly from the other side. I froze and strained to listen.

“Hi, Its me Lily Goodrow, from Evangeline’s Art Studio.....You gave me your number this afternoon?” She was mimicking my voice and failing at it.

“Yes! I’m good how are you?”

“Thats great to hear! Listen, I was wondering if you and the boys would be interested in going clubbing with a friend of mine and I tonight?”

“Yes, she is VERY pretty, Gorgeous in fact!” I banged on the door once. She’s can be so narcissist some times...

“Brilliant! See you at 10:00 then!”

“Can’t wait.”  Then she went quite. It took a few seconds for her to finally come out and I waisted no time at all attacking her.

“YOU! KNOW! I! HATE! CLUBS!” I smacked arm with each word.

“STOP HITTING ME!” She shoved me away which caused me to stumble, rather ungracefully onto the bed.

“You will be fine. You will look sexy. You will BE sexy. You will dance sexy and you WILL have fun.” She said whipping her bangs out of her face. “Kapeesh?” She looked me firmly in the eye. There will be no backing out of this one.

“Fine.But if anything goes wrong its your head.”  I pointed to her while she squealed and clapped her hands.

“Time to make you look HOT!”

“Thanks...I wasn’t already?” I mumbled sarcastically.

“Oh HUSH UP!!” She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom, where she began to work her magic.

 ________________________

HEY GUISE! so um remember how I said that I pictured Brooke to be scarlett johansson sorta? While that still holds true, this Pic on the side----> is a pretty close visual too!! (except much lighter blue eyes!) So ya dats her. ALSO I just want to put out there I AM NOT FROM ENGLAND! This story takes place in england so I do my best to make it realistic. If anything is wrong I apologize! 

Thats all for now COMMENT, FAN, VOTE, BLAH BLAH...You know the drill ;) <3