Chapter 18

LMFAO this is just like any other story on wattpad, don't get mad at me.

The next morning. Tiffany wakes up around 10:37am as she faces Matt and kisses him on the lips as he starts to move. He wraps his arms around her tighter pulling her closer as she smiles. Suddenly she starts to feel sick as she unwraps his arms and hurries to the bathroom. She locks the door behind her as she leans over the toilet and throws up.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" She stands and wipes her mouth as she turns the water on and then there's a knock on the door.

"Who"

"It's me" Rachel says as Tiffany opens the door.

"Goodmorning" Tiffany says.

"Goodmorning, I heard you throwing up, are you okay?" She asks as she walks further in.

"Yes, I'm fine, I don't know what's wrong with me" she takes out her toothbrush and toothpaste then puts some toothpaste on her toothbrush and runs some water over it.

"Did you eat anything bad?" Rachel asks as she sits on the toilet. "No, I didn't eat that much yesterday and I just woke up" she starts brushing her teeth. "Well are you uh... you know" rachel makes a face as tiffany washes her mouth out then turns to her.

"don't play like that" she washes her toothbrush then puts it away and turns off the water. "I'm serious tiffany, you never know, might wanna check" Rachel stands as she walks out followed by tiffany.

Rachel might be right, im just too scared to check.

Tiffany walks back to her room seeing matt is awake and she closes the door behind her. "hey babygirl" he stands as she walks over to him and he kisses her.

"goodmorning" she sits on his lap and wraps her arms around his neck. "what you feel like doing today?" he asks as he runs his fingers up and down her back.

"I really don't know"

"let's go on a real date, let's get out of this house" he smiles as he holds around her waist. "sure" she smiles as she kisses him again.

Being around matt just makes me so happy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany looks through her luggage picking out a tan skin tight dress with tan flats as she gets dressed then straightens her hair. A few minutes later there's a knock on the door as Rachel opens it and walks in and closes the door behind her.

"you look good" she smiles as she walks over to her. "thank you" tiffany smiles as she puts on perfume and deodorant.

"I know you didn't want me to do this but, I snuck out to the store and got this for you" Rachel hands her a bag as tiffany opens it and pulls out a pregnancy test.

"Rachel, thank you but I don't wanna" she puts it back in the bag and tries to hand it back. "look, just keep it for when you wanna check, you don't have to do it right now but when you do just let me know" she puts it on tiffany bed then walks out.

She puts her phone on the charger then walks out and downstairs as matt is waiting in the living room with grey sweatpants, a white t shirt and black rosches.

"you look beautiful as always" he smiles as he walks up to her kissing her on the cheek. "hey, take good care of her" Anthony says. "I always do" he grabs her hands and his car keys as they walk out and he locks the door behind him. They walk over to his car and gets inside as he drives off.

15 minutes later he pulls up to fridays as they step out and walks inside. they get taken over to their tables then sits down and waits to order.

"do yall know what drinks yall want?" a girl walks up to them with a pad and pen. "yes, may I just get some water?" matt replies. "i would like the strawberry banana smoothie" tiffany replies with a smile. "okay, I'll be right back" the girl walks off.

A few minutes later she comes back over with their drinks as she sets them down. "I'll be right back over to get yall orders" she smiles. "okay, thank you" tiffany replies as she walks off.

A few minutes later she comes back over with her pad and pen. "okay, so what do you guys wanna eat?" she asks. "i'll like the bacon cheeseburger with fries" tiffany says. "I'll like the steak and fries" matt says as they both hand her their menus. "okay, I'll be right back with yall food" she walks off.

Matt drinks his water as he stares tiffany up and down and she looks up at him. "what?" she says with a laugh. "you just look so damn good" he sets his water down as he leans over the table kissing her. "you do too" she smiles as she bites her lip. "stop, you know what that does to me" he says as she laughs.

10 minutes later the waiter comes back over with both of their orders as she sets it down. "thank you" tiffany says. "your welcome" she walks off as both of them starts to eat.

They start to talk about stuff while eating. 35 minutes later they finish eating as the waiter comes over and collects their stuff and they pay then stands and leaves. They get into his car and he drives off.

"Tiffany, I've never felt this way with anyone else, I don't know what it is about you I just really have these strong feelings for you" he smiles as she looks down at her feet and begins to blush.

"It's crazy, I never would have found myself falling in love with my brothers bestfriend" she replies as he smiles and grabs her hand with one hand and steers with the other.

10 minutes later he pulls up home as they step out and walks inside. Sitting in the living room is rachel, jessica, jeff, and anthony.

"Tiffany!" Jessica jumps up and rushes over to her hugging her "we got alot to speak about" she grabs her hand as the 3 girls walks upstairs to tiffany room.

"I heard about your problem" jessica says as she sits on tiffany bed. "Really rachel?" Tiffany turns to her. "I'm sorry, I couldn't keep this to myself, I'm way too curious" she replies.

"It's probably nothing"

Jessica picks the bag up and takes the test out as the door flys open and matt walks in so Jessica rushes and puts the test back in the bag.

"Yall okay?" He asks as he gives a weird look to jessica. "Yeah, why wouldn't we be?" Jessica says as she puts the test in her pocket then stands. "We were just about to come down" tiffany says as they all walk out and back downstairs. "Well that was close" jessica whispers to rachel and tiffany as they sit.