Chapter 10

(This chapter was so boring to me 🙄 i was running out of ideas 🤣)

The next morning tiffany wakes up to someone jumping on her bed. "Wake up" Anthony sits on the bed as he taps her and she picks up her phone to see its 2:35pm. "Why?" She rubs her eyes as she sits up in bed.

"I made plans for me and you to go to the movies"

"Ugh" she groans "I don't feel like going out" she stands as she stretches.

"So do you just wanna stay home and watch movies?"

"yes please" she grabs her a black tank top, black sweatpants and black underwear as she walks off to the bathroom.

She hurries and washes up then gets dressed. She brushes her teeth then brushes her hair as she leaves it down. She walks downstairs in the living room as Matt and Anthony are eating popcorn and watching a scary movie.

"Finally you're ready, come on" tiffany walks and sits down next to anthony. 5 minutes later matt phone starts to ring as he looks down at it then sucks his teeth and stands.

"Be right back" he walks off upstairs. "Do you know who that is?" Tiffany turns to anthony. "Some girl who came to our party, why?" He looks at her confused. "No reason, hold up, I gotta use the bathroom real quick" tiffany stands as she walks upstairs.

She knocks lightly on Matt door as he opens it and hangs up the phone. "Wassup?" He opens the door more as she walks inside.

"So when were you gonna tell me about this girl from the party?" She crosses her arms. "I didn't know it was that serious for me to tell you, we got nothing going on though" he puts his hands into his pockets.

"It wasn't that serious? You shouldn't be messing around with me while messing with someone else"

"Tiffany I told you, me and the girl has nothing going on, I don't even know how she got my number but me and you aren't together either, we're friends" he moves towards her as she backs up and he stops.

"I wish you would stop saying that, me and you both know that's not what we are, you just don't wanna admit it" Matt chuckles as he walks over to his dresser ignoring her as she stares at him.

"Nothing to say?" She raises her eyebrow at him as he starts to text on his phone. "Are you done?" He looks up at her as she rolls her eyes and walks out joining Anthony back downstairs.

12 minutes later Matt comes downstairs dressed as he slicks his hair back. "Anthony, I won't be home until 2:30 in the morning so don't wait up" he grabs his keys and walks out.

For the rest of the day tiffany and Anthony stays up watching all sorts of movies while eating and laughing as they look at the time to see its 12:37am.

"Alright, im off to bed, see you tomorrow" Anthony kisses her on the side of her head.

"Goodnight" she smiles and Anthony walks off upstairs then she lays down and covers herself up and finishes watching the movie. She slowly closes her eyes as she falls asleep on the couch.

Suddenly she's awaken by a loud noise as she jumps to see Matt walking in the house stumbling as some boy holds around his neck.

"What's wrong?" She stands as the boy jumps because he hadn't noticed her in her dark. "Oh shit, sorry for just walking in here but" he pauses as he turns the lights on "Matt got way too drunk at a party so I had to drive him home" Matt starts to laugh as he falls on the stairs.

"Okay thanks, I'll take care of him" she wraps Matt arm around her neck as he stands. "No problem" the boy smiles as he walks out closing the door behind him as tiffany locks the door.

"Come on" tiffany leads him upstairs to his room as she lays him down. "You're the most beautiful girl I ever seen" he caresses her cheek as she covers him up.

"Shutup, you're drunk" she starts to walk away when he grabs her wrist. "Stay with me please" he leans her in as she can smell the liquor on his breath.

"I can't, what if Anthony wakes up?" She backs up a little. "So what" he pulls her on top of him as he grabs tight around her waist. "Wait, hold up" she stands back up as she closes the door then walks back over to the bed and lays down.

He turns on his side wrapping his arms around her waist as he closes his eyes and falls asleep and soon Tiffany falls asleep.