Playdate for Three

Start from the beginning

"And what about you Half-and-Half? Seemed pretty fucking quiet on your end?"

"Believe me... just because it didn't make the news, my job last week was enough to make me want to take the next few days off. My brother can be hard to manage when he's refusing to seek rehabil-"

Todoroki stopped his sentence when he felt the hem of his shirt being tugged. His multi-colored hues saw his boy next to him. Yuuto was looking down at his feet, awkwardly moving his body like he had a confession to make.

"What is it Yuuto?" Shouto asked, positioning himself to look at his son.

"I drew you a picture."

Todoroki held out his hand and his boy placed the illustrated picture in it. Yuuto stepped back, hoping his father would like and appreciate all the hard work he had done.

Todoroki smiled softly, seeing the messy scribbles of a person with red and white hair who he assumed to be him standing next to a boy with white hair. It was very cute and sweet, and Todoroki could not help but smile at the feeling of love and admiration that radiated through the page to him.

"Is this me and you?" He asked, reaching forward and gently ruffling the snow colored locks on Yuuto's head.

The boy nodded and Todoroki pressed on. "Where are we?"

Yuuto's eyes sparkled, seeing as how his father was more engaged in his picture then he anticipated. His small finger quickly pointed to what Todoroki could only guess to be a tree. And then to another green substance and another and another.

"We're at the bow tangled gardens!"

"Botanical." Todoroki corrected. "And I can see that. Did you like our trip there?"

Yuuto nodded. "Can we go again soon?"

"I don't see why not."

Before Yuuto could continue, another piece of paper was flown onto the table. Besides it was a bouncing girl trying her best to get her father's attention.

"Daddy! I drew one too! Look! Look!" She eagerly shoved the paper into his hands, excitement ripping at the seams and her ruby hues full of pride for her artwork.

"Relax, I'm lookin' you crazy kid." Bakugou sighed. "And remember what we said about inside voices!"

Bakugou peered down at the drawing, his brow raising in confusion. The page was filled with two people, most likely his daughter and himself, but they were in what appeared to be a tsunami of reds, oranges, and yellows.

"What the hell are these colors?" He asked, knowing full well his tone and language would not offend or harm his daughter's confidence. She had grown up with his tongue and knew very well when he was confused or actually disappointed in her.

And currently, he was confused as hell.

"That's you and me!" She bubbled, pointing to the tall blond man with the spikiest hair that would put 90's anime hairstyles to shame.

"I can see that, but what are we standing in?"

"Oh, those are explosions. We were fighting bad guys."

Bakugou chuckled, ruffling his daughter's hair and not catching the slightly worried gazes of Midoriya and Todoroki. They both had known for a while that Katsuko and Bakugou shared more than a name... but every day their personalities got more and more identical.

"That's my girl. We kick ass and take fucking names."

"Yeah yeah!" Katsuko smiled brightly, happy to have made her father this proud from her drawing.