Playdate for Three

Start from the beginning

"Hey! We don't fucking run in the house!"

"Yuuto is allowed to run and Todoroki-san allows it!" She shouted back, already knowing the house rules and not wanting to break one by accident.

Bakugou turned and looked at Todoroki, face calm, but still showing a look of disbelief. Todoroki shrugged, marching towards wherever the rest of this small party currently were. Bakugou followed, but pushed past Todoroki and walked slightly in front of him.

"You allow your damn kid to run in the house?"

"Yuuto hasn't broken anything yet." Was the answer and then Todoroki turned.

Bakugou grumbled a slew of messy swears under his breath, already wishing his partner had been available for this playdate. Seeing these two again for two hours was too much and after he had to listen to those God-awful kid songs on the way over too...

"Bakugou finally showed up." Todoroki announced to the final adult at this gathering.

"Ah! Kacchan." Midoriya smiled, turning his gaze away from the two boys he was currently coloring with. "Want to draw pictures with us?"

"Like hell I do..." Bakugou grumbled, instead, making a dive for a nearby table with some snacks and drinks on it.

"Ko's here!" Hiroki called out, his curly locks bouncing as he dashed away from his father and ran toward the girl.

"Hiro!" Katsuko called, running and embracing the boy.

The two hugged for a few moments before looking at Yuuto who was still quietly drawing on the floor next to Midoriya. The two children exchanged glances and smiled at the other.

"Hugs for Yuuto!" Katsuko called out, flinging her arms open.

Yuuto looked up, seeing his friends running towards him and accepted his fate. As soon as his two more rowdy friends had their fun, he could go back to drawing the picture he had been working so hard on.

Midoriya by this point had figured he could take his leave and go with his former classmates to chat and enjoy some of the Todoroki family's tea and biscuits. With the kids lovingly embracing and him fighting the urge to snap multiple pictures, Midoriya took a seat across from Bakugou and adjacent to Todoroki.

"Glad you could make it." Izuku smiled, the sense of intimidation and rage having slowly disintegrated over the years between the two. Now all that remained was a healthy form of rivalry: whether it was from their heroics or whose kid was more talented depended on the situation.

"Yeah yeah." Bakugou sat down at the table, glancing quickly at his daughter who was settling down among the boys to draw with some crayons it appeared.

He relaxed now, seeing as his kid was occupied and within his scope of vision. Sure she was among these bastards kids... but if Katsuko enjoyed their company and friendship, he would push aside his own feelings about the others for her happiness.

"Your fight last week seemed rather difficult." Todoroki took a sip from his tea, bluntly bringing up Bakugou's latest actions as a pro.

"Yeah... that drug ring was fucking tough. But lucky for me, the building was scheduled to be demolished so I could go a little more out than usual."

"You had quite the work day last week as well, Midoriya." Todoroki pulled in the third party.

"Oh yes. It was a bit hard... with the new sidekick and all. But when the moment occurred, she proved herself and why she was the one I hired to work for me. I'm just glad we were able to stop that fire."