25.

"Mummy! This is so fun." Hussein laughed as he ran around the park with his sister on his tail.

"Just be careful and don't get hurt." Ali said to them. We didn't get a chance to talk since morning.

I walked towards him where he was setting the snacks we brought with us.

"Ali, i..."

He caught me off  "I'm sorry. I should have known better. It's all my fault. I...i didn't want my children to suffer like i did, i promised to give them all i couldn't get when i was a kid. I guess i was wrong, the most important thing that they needed, i couldn't give it to them. I couldn't give them the love they ought to have had and for that i'm deeply sorry."

"I promise to be there for them from now on. I would do my possible best to give them all the love they need."

I smiled as my tears fell silently "I'm sorry for being mean earlier. I was...i was so tired and emotional."

He pulled me into a hug "I'm sorry for letting you go through all that."

I hugged him back "Thank you."

..........

"Hope you had fun today?" Ali asked the children on our way back home.

"Yes, Daddy."

"That's good. Now who wants to take ice cream?"

"Me." They both chorused.

When you have a family of yours, you will then feel complete and you would be able to face any challenge life might through at you.

I never thought my life would have turned this way. I never imagined having a loving husband, children and getting to even watch them grow. I was very grateful to the Almighty because without Him, none of these would have been possible.

I had a family of mine and friends who love and adore me. Is it not enough for me to be grateful? It verily was.

                          THE END

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh! I'm deeply sorry for not updating for a while now. I lost a close friend. Her name is Barira, she was a very good person and had the best personality i have ever seen a person have.

May her soul rest in perfect peace. Ameen!

I am dedicating this book to her. I pray that Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala)  would bless her and i pray that we would meet again in Jannah.

Alhamdulillah!