14.

"Oh you who have believed, when (the adhan) is called for prayer on the day of Jumu'ah (Friday), then proceed to the remembrance of Allah and leave trade. That is better for you, if only you know."

Suratul Jumu'ah (62:9)

Ali soon came to take me home and i was booming with excitement.

"I missed you." I said as soon as we entered my room.

"I missed you more." He sealed it with a kiss.

I sighed in contentment and kissed him back. Hugging him again, i finally let go.

"How was your stay here?"

I smiled against his forehead "We talk for hours everyday, i tell you all i do and you're still worried." I chuckled.

He pressed his lips on my forehead "For you? Anything."

I shook my head in astonishment.

"Do you mind if we spend the night here? I thought i would be able to make the trip back home today but sincerely i'm jetlagged."

I smiled "Of course not. I'm glad we will be leaving tomorrow."

"You should take a nap and rest." I added.

I felt him nod against my forehead and i smiled. Some minutes later, he finally slept off.

I went out of the room and into the kitchen. Norah was there with Noor preparing lunch.

"Have you told him?" Noor asked enthusiastically.

I shook my head "I...i don't even know how and he's tired, maybe later in the night."

"Don't stress yourself too much, Sis. Tell him when you feel it's right." I smiled at Norah.

I could still very much remember Dad and Noor's reaction when i told them about it the day i found out. They were very excited, especially Dad who had been eager to have his grandkids.

"Do you think he will be happy?"

"Of course, Sis. He will be very happy." Noor replied in a 'duh' tone.

"And if he's not, which will never happen, he will have to face my fist." He added and we all laughed.

.........

When we got home, i missed my family again, especially Iman. She and her husband travelled to New York and there was no way she could have come back home because they went for his uncle's funeral.

So, she promised to come visit me from New York before going home. I missed her so much. I was really happy for her family, happy that things were going great for them, happy that Na'ima and her mom are mending their bad relationship.

I was surprised the other day when i heard her calling her 'Mum'. Alot had changed for good and i'm really glad.

"Ali?" I finally summoned courage to tell him. It was night and we were just cuddled on the bed.

"Uhm?"

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" He nuzzled my hair with his nose and i chuckled.

"H... have you ever thought about having a child?"

He stilled "Well...yes."

I bit my lip "And you want one?"

"Of course!"

"Are you sure?"

"What's going on? Are you...are you...?" He stuttered.