4.

The next day, Norah seemed to be in a very happy spirit. And this time, it wasn't because of Ramadhan only but something else.

"Are you still not going to tell me why you're so happy?" My kids just left after our two hours session.

"It's nothing." She said.

I shook my head "Whatever."

She laughed.

"So tell me, what is your answer?"

She stopped laughing "I...i don't know, Sis."

I frowned "Didn't you perform Istikhara last night?"

"Yeah! I mean I feel really positive about it but..."

"But what?"

"How...do i know if he's the right guy for me?"

I chuckled "When do we perform Istikhara?"

"When we are indecisive about something, when seeking guidance in a decision."

"Do you believe in it?"

"Of course, i do."

I smiled "Then why do you still ask if he's right for you when you've already seek for Allah's guidance?"

"I'm sorry. It's just that i'm scared."

"Then you pray and depend on Allah. Because only He can help you out. You tell him all you want and inshaa Allah, he will answer you."

I stood up from my bed and walked to hers.

I sat down beside her "I'm pretty positive about this, think about it and go for it. Whenever you're ready, just tell me and i will talk to Mrs Aisha."

She hugged me "Thank you very much. I love you, Ava."

I hugged her back "I love you too."

...........

When it was a half past six, we all left for Iman's place. Dad is a good friend of her Dad's, so he agreed to go. And Noor had no other choice but to go with us, not that he wouldn't want to.

The men went to the Masjid immediately we got there while we the ladies prayed in Iman's room.

After reading our Salah, Na'ima went to serve the men their food while we, the ladies ate in Iman's room.

"Alhamdulillah!" I muttered after eating.

"Jazakillahu Khairan for the food!" Norah said happily.

"No problem inshaa Allah. Hope you wouldn't mind helping me out in the kitchen?" Na'ima said.

"Sure." Norah replied.

I didn't like being left out "I can also..."

"Don't worry, Aunty. It's okay."

I sighed "Okay."

"How was the meeting last night?" Iman asked as they left.

I knew she was talking about the meeting with the Khadir's family.

I smiled "Alhamdulillah! It was okay."

"That's it." She sounded disappointed.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Everything. Details, now."

I sighed and told her everything.

"He asked her if she likes sports cars?" She laughed.

I laughed with her "It's funny, right?"

"Do you know what Zain asked me in front of Habib? Do you like eating Pizza?"