1.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh my lovely readers. As i already 'promised', i'm starting a new book. I pray that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala helps me and you all through out the end.

And i hope you would all support me as u did in the previous books, although they are not perfect but i will try my best to make this one really good and also avoid mistakes.

                         Ava's Pov

"Ma Shaa Allah! It's Ramadhan!" Norah, my younger sister screeched in happiness.

I smiled "Alhamdulillah! Go wake up Noor and Dad." I told her as i sat on my bed.

I heard her happy footsteps going out of our room. We shared a room, cause Dad was always worried about me. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom, it was very easy for me now since i've been doing it ever since i was young.

I did my morning business and performed ablution before going out. I found my praying mat where i always kept it, i laid it on the floor and read two Nafil.

I heard footsteps "Norah? Is that you?"

"It's me, dear." My Dad, Alhassan said.

I smiled "I'm already up, Dad."

"I know, i just came to check up on you."

"Thanks Dad!"

"Come, let's go eat."

I stood up "Have you read Nafil?"

"Yes, dear."

I felt his hand on mine as he led me out of the room into the living room. Dad tried to make everything easy for him. After Mum's death and the accident that made me blind, he made us move to a smaller house to make living easier for me.

My siblings were also there for me so they didn't object even when it meant they would have to do everything by themselves unlike before.

Dad helped me sit on the dining table and he took his too.

"How are you, darling Sis?" Noor, my younger brother said.

"Alhamdulillah!"

"And here comes the food." Norah was still very enthusiastic about Ramadhan.

I could hear the clattering of plates and movement.

"Dig in." Noor said to me after i heard a plate set in front of me.

"Thanks." I smiled as i dug into my food.

A few minutes later, we were done eating. Norah cleared the table as usual and Noor walked me back into my room after much insistence to brush my teeth.

"See you in the morning." He said as i entered the bathroom.

"Make sure you pray before you go back to sleep." Okay, Aunty." He mocked.

I rolled my eyes and brushed my teeth then made another ablution and went back into the room.

Norah came back a few minutes later, after brushing her teeth, she joined me on the praying mat.

"Norah?"

"Yeah."

"I'm really sorry you have to be doing all the work."

She snorted "Stop saying that Ava. You're being pathetic, if i don't do this for you then who will?"

I cracked a smile "I love you, Sis."

"Love you more."

After Salah, we both went back to sleep.

"Wake up!"