15 minutes were up and I returned to the other boys.

Kiyoshi: did you get it?

Y/n: yup, the key is right here. Gakuto, when I leave tomorrow, go into the office and recover the data.

Gakuto: I do not know how you acquired this. But you have indeed saved us.

The plan worked perfectly, Gakuto was able to get the data. I hate taking advantage of Meiko like this but I had no choice.

However later that day...

Meiko: tommorow each of you will need to submit this.

A request for withdraw form...this was it, one way or another. Our final day in the prison.

Shingo: well what do we do about this?

Y/n: easy, we already have the evidence against the U.S.C. so we'll give these forms to the chairmen along with Gakuto's flash drive.

(The next day.)

Meiko: soon the school will finnaly go back to normal. When you boys are gone.

We walked into the Academy behind Meiko. This was the first time the other guys have been in here since the night they peeped. Feels like a life time ago.

Chairmen: hello boys. Did you sleep well?

Chairmen: your crimes are as follows. You attempted to peek on the girls locker room. And while confined in the prison, broke out three times. Are these facts correct?

Boys:...

Chairmen: you filled out the withdraw forms, and will be expelled. Do you have anything to say?

Kiyoshi: sir, those charges against us are correct however everything was a trap, orchestrated by the U.S.C.

Mari: all lies! You don't know what your talking about!

Chairmen: yes, I've heard this before. Do you have evidence?

Kiyoshi: Gakuto...

Gakuto pulled a flash drive out of his pants and gave it to the chairmen.

Gakuto: take this chairmen. For this USB represents the soul the six of us share.

The Chairmen plugged the flash drive into his computer and started clicking his mouse.

*click click*

Chairmen: indeed the boys story, and what is written here match perfectly.

Meiko: how did you get that!

Gakuto: it was during your arm wrestling matches. That I downloaded the recovery software to get access to the data on that flash drive.

Meiko: son of a bitch...

Chairmen: President. May I take it that this plan was the U.S.C.?

Mari: yes.

Chairmen: very well. You will receive your punishment presently.

Chairmen: boys...here and now, the six of you are....free!

Time skip:

After gathering our stuff and leaving the prison. Three days past before rumors about the U.S.C. got around school.

(Cafeteria)

Chiyo: kiyoshi, are you fine with know one knowing the truth about the U.S.C?

Kiyoshi: yeah, I don't really care about that.

I was glad to hear that kiyoshi didn't press charges against the U.S.C.

However 2 days later. The U.S.C's punishment was decided.

They were being sent to the school prison...

All the students were standing around in the court yard and we saw them...the U.S.C. walking toward the prison in uniform and all.

Suddenly the girl in the middle who was apparently a member of the above ground student council stopped.

She turned around and pointed.

Kate: this boy will be joining them...

She was pointing.......at me.

A/N we're officially finished with season one of prison school. Now the question is. Should I continue? Let me know if you want to see what happens next and I'll make it happen. This is my first story ever on wattpad and I never expected to get this much support. I started this as a little hobby because I was bored and now we've gotten this far. I can't thank you guys enough and I hope you enjoyed.