35- Exciting news reveal

Ethan called for the kids to come into the room, and had them sit at the table. Once they were all seated, the kids looked around thinking they did something wrong. They were getting antsy, and wanted to go back to doing what they were doing. "What's this about Uncle Ethan?" Isabella asked "I have homework that I need to finish."

"I'll make it quick." he smiled "Now that I have everyone together, Grace, and I have something to share with all of you." Ethan says, reaching for Grace, and wrapping his arm around her waist. The older kids started looking at them with a confused, and curious look, while the younger ones began goofing off at the table, they didn't want to be there, and only wanted to play.

"Mommy, can we go play?" Aria whined.

"In a few minutes, Ethan, and Grandma have something they would like to share with you." Sadie smiled.

Antonio placed his hand on Sadie's shoulder, and leaned into her ear, whispering "I'll be right back."

He walked downstairs, poured himself a drink and went back upstairs, carrying his bottle of bourbon. He walked over to the counter, setting the bottle down, and looked at Sadie, smirking at her when she started giving him a dirty look. He stood next to her, acting like he did nothing wrong, and held his drink to his lips "This might go over like a fart in church." he quietly said to Sadie. She gave him a nudge, and shushed him by pressing her fingers onto his lips.

Ethan looked at the kids, and smiled, while Grace became more nervous, worried about what the kids were going to think "We have some exciting news, and thought you would like to know that Grace, your grandma... is pregnant."

"What?" Gabriella asked in shock. She looked at both, pointing back, and forth between Grace, and Ethan, with widened eyes "You two? Together?"

Grace tightened her lips back, and looked at Ethan, she walked over and stood in between Isabella, and Grace, placing her hand onto each of their shoulders "Yes, it's true... I'm having Ethan's children."

The girls looked up at her, shocked, and looked over at Sadie, and Antonio. Antonio was smiling, while Sadie was looking down, rubbing her temples. She wasn't sure how they were going to react, and if they would be happy, upset, or just plain confused.

"Grandma is having a baby?" Luca asked "I didn't know grandmas can have babies."

Sadie walked over to the table, and leaned down to their level, looking at Luca, and Lilliana. "Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, and grandma was definitely shocked by the news." she smiled.

Ethan chuckled while he stood there, looking at all the kids expressions. "You thought your mom was Momma Poppins, we have a new Momma Poppins in town, and she's right here" He grinned, rubbing Grace's shoulders.

Grace gulped as she looked at the older kids faces, seeing how shocked they were she wasn't sure if she was ready to tell them how many. She knew Ethan was ecstatic with the news, but she was still trying to take the news in. She wasn't liking she had to explain to her grandkids, that she's having kids again, and never thought she would ever be having this conversation with anyone at her age. Her heart began to race as she thought about how many kids the doctor told her she was having, and was embarrassed by it.

"Momma Poppins?" Gabriella asked, unsure if she was ready to hear how many they were having "Being that mom seems to like having multiple babies, except for Brandon, one thing's for sure... it runs in the family, I wouldn't be at all surprised if she's having twins."

Ethan, and Grace looked at each other, and chuckled after hearing Gabriella's comment. Grace looked over at Sadie, and back over to the kids, she closed her eyes, as she started saying how many she was pregnant with "I found out that we're having sextuplets."